* [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
@ 2010-10-22 11:56 karsten
                   ` (26 more replies)
From: karsten @ 2010-10-22 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi lm-sensors team,

first of all many thanks for all the efforts to support the latest hardware!

Recently I acquired a brand new hp ProLiant N36L micro server.
According to hp's data sheet, it contains a W83795ADG. I've installed
ubuntu server 10.04.01 (2.6.32-25 as of now), and lm-sensors (3.1.2,
from ubuntu repositories as far as I remember).

sensors-detect did not identify anything readily useable, so I was
happy to find http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/w83795/, linked
from http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices.
To be honest, I wasn't so sure what I'd need to do with this - I
downladed the files, did "make all" and "sudo make install" - all went
fine, no errors, and I could find the w83795.ko file in
/lib/modules/2.6.32-25-server/kernel/drivers/hwmon which appears
correct to me.
I also did "sudo modprobe w83795" (no error nor output), however
running sensors still gives 'No sensors found!'

I guess I'm missing something really obvious (since I don't really
know what I'm doing...), but don't know where to look..

would be grateful for any help...

regards -

Karsten

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
@ 2010-10-22 13:06 ` Jean Delvare
                   ` (25 subsequent siblings)
From: Jean Delvare @ 2010-10-22 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Karsten,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:56:07 +0200, karsten@maxi-dsl.de wrote:
> hi lm-sensors team,
>
> first of all many thanks for all the efforts to support the latest hardware!
>
> Recently I acquired a brand new hp ProLiant N36L micro server.
> According to hp's data sheet, it contains a W83795ADG. I've installed
> ubuntu server 10.04.01 (2.6.32-25 as of now), and lm-sensors (3.1.2,
> from ubuntu repositories as far as I remember).
>
> sensors-detect did not identify anything readily useable, so I was

If sensors-detect didn't see the W83795ADG chip, this is the problem.

> happy to find http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/w83795/, linked
> from http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices.
> To be honest, I wasn't so sure what I'd need to do with this - I
> downladed the files, did "make all" and "sudo make install" - all went
> fine, no errors, and I could find the w83795.ko file in
> /lib/modules/2.6.32-25-server/kernel/drivers/hwmon which appears
> correct to me.
> I also did "sudo modprobe w83795" (no error nor output), however
> running sensors still gives 'No sensors found!'

The w83795 driver uses the same detection mechanism used in
sensors-detect. So if sensors-detect doesn't see your chip, I am not
surprised that the driver didn't either.

> I guess I'm missing something really obvious (since I don't really
> know what I'm doing...), but don't know where to look..

The full output of sensors-detect is needed to diagnose your problem
further. It could be that your SMBus controller isn't supported, or
maybe you are supposed to access the chip through IPMI.

It is also possible that your documentation is incorrect and your
system doesn't actually have a W83795ADG chip.

--
Jean Delvare

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
@ 2010-10-22 14:04 ` karsten
                   ` (24 subsequent siblings)
From: karsten @ 2010-10-22 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi Jean,

> The w83795 driver uses the same detection mechanism used in
> sensors-detect. So if sensors-detect doesn't see your chip, I am not
> surprised that the driver didn't either.

> The full output of sensors-detect is needed to diagnose your problem
> further. It could be that your SMBus controller isn't supported, or
> maybe you are supposed to access the chip through IPMI.

IPMI is probably the key..

 From the sensors-detect output:
"Warning: the required module ipmisensors is not currently installed
on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.
Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for
driver availability" (full ouput attached)

I did see the output before, but didn't really understand the
implications (IPMI seems to be an alternative way of accessing the
monitoring chips?)

The suggested ipmisensors driver however does not seem to be available, right?
(http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices says "(2004-12-12)  Port to Linux
2.6 in progress by Yani Ioannou")

regards -

Karsten

[-- Attachment #2: sensors-detect.out --]

# sensors-detect revision 5818 (2010-01-18 17:22:07 +0100)
# System: HP ProLiant Micro Server

This program will help you determine which kernel modules you need
to load to use lm_sensors most effectively. It is generally safe
and recommended to accept the default answers to all questions,
unless you know what you're doing.

Some south bridges, CPUs or memory controllers contain embedded sensors.
Do you want to scan for them? This is totally safe. (YES/no): Silicon Integrated Systems SIS5595...                       No
VIA VT82C686 Integrated Sensors...                          No
VIA VT8231 Integrated Sensors...                            No
AMD K8 thermal sensors...                                   No
AMD Family 10h thermal sensors...                           Success!
    (driver `k10temp')
AMD Family 11h thermal sensors...                           No
Intel Core family thermal sensor...                         No
Intel Atom thermal sensor...                                No
Intel AMB FB-DIMM thermal sensor...                         No
VIA C7 thermal sensor...                                    No
VIA Nano thermal sensor...                                  No

Some Super I/O chips contain embedded sensors. We have to write to
standard I/O ports to probe them. This is usually safe.
Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no): Probing for Super-I/O at 0x2e/0x2f
Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               No
Trying family `ITE'...                                      No
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               No
Trying family `ITE'...                                      No

Some systems (mainly servers) implement IPMI, a set of common interfaces
through which system health data may be retrieved, amongst other things.
We first try to get the information from SMBIOS. If we don't find it
there, we have to read from arbitrary I/O ports to probe for such
interfaces. This is normally safe. Do you want to scan for IPMI
interfaces? (YES/no): Found `IPMI BMC KCS'...                                     Success!
    (confidence 8, driver `ipmisensors')

Some hardware monitoring chips are accessible through the ISA I/O ports.
We have to write to arbitrary I/O ports to probe them. This is usually
safe though. Yes, you do have ISA I/O ports even if you do not have any
ISA slots! Do you want to scan the ISA I/O ports? (YES/no): Probing for `National Semiconductor LM78' at 0x290...       No
Probing for `National Semiconductor LM79' at 0x290...       No
Probing for `Winbond W83781D' at 0x290...                   No
Probing for `Winbond W83782D' at 0x290...                   No

Lastly, we can probe the I2C/SMBus adapters for connected hardware
monitoring devices. This is the most risky part, and while it works
reasonably well on most systems, it has been reported to cause trouble
on some systems.
Do you want to probe the I2C/SMBus adapters now? (YES/no): Using driver `i2c-piix4' for device 0000:00:14.0: ATI Technologies Inc SB600/SB700/SB800 SMBus
Module i2c-dev loaded successfully.

Next adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00 (i2c-0)
Do you want to scan it? (YES/no/selectively): Client found at address 0x18
Probing for `Analog Devices ADM1021'...                     No
Probing for `Analog Devices ADM1021A/ADM1023'...            No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1617'...                              No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1617A'...                             No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1668'...                              No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1805'...                              No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1989'...                              No
Probing for `Maxim MAX6655/MAX6656'...                      No
Probing for `TI THMC10'...                                  No
Probing for `National Semiconductor LM84'...                No
Probing for `Genesys Logic GL523SM'...                      No
Probing for `Onsemi MC1066'...                              No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1618'...                              No
Probing for `Maxim MAX1619'...                              No
Probing for `National Semiconductor LM82/LM83'...           No
Probing for `Maxim MAX6654/MAX6690'...                      No
Probing for `Maxim MAX6680/MAX6681'...                      No
Probing for `Texas Instruments AMC6821'...                  No
Probing for `National Semiconductor LM64'...                No
Client found at address 0x19
[...]
Probing for `National Semiconductor LM95231'...             No
Probing for `National Semiconductor LM95241'...             No
Client found at address 0x50
Probing for `Analog Devices ADM1033'...                     No
Probing for `Analog Devices ADM1034'...                     No
Probing for `SPD EEPROM'...                                 No
Probing for `EDID EEPROM'...                                No
Client found at address 0x51
Probing for `Analog Devices ADM1033'...                     No
Probing for `Analog Devices ADM1034'...                     No
Probing for `SPD EEPROM'...                                 No

Next adapter:  (i2c-1)
Do you want to scan it? (YES/no/selectively):
Now follows a summary of the probes I have just done.
Just press ENTER to continue:
Driver `ipmisensors':
  * ISA bus
    Chip `IPMI BMC KCS' (confidence: 8)

Driver `k10temp':
  * Chip `AMD Family 10h thermal sensors' (confidence: 9)

Warning: the required module ipmisensors is not currently installed
on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.
Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for
driver availability.

Warning: the required module k10temp is not currently installed
on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.
Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for
driver availability.

No modules to load, skipping modules configuration.

Unloading i2c-dev... OK

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
@ 2010-10-22 20:51 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (23 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2010-10-22 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi Jean,

seems the attachment was deleted (I was using a web mail interface), so
I'll try again to send the output from sensors-detect. (sensors-detect.txt)

regards -

Karsten

Am 22.10.2010 16:04, schrieb karsten@maxi-dsl.de:
> hi Jean,
>

>> The w83795 driver uses the same detection mechanism used in
>> sensors-detect. So if sensors-detect doesn't see your chip, I am not
>> surprised that the driver didn't either.
>
>> The full output of sensors-detect is needed to diagnose your problem
>> further. It could be that your SMBus controller isn't supported, or
>> maybe you are supposed to access the chip through IPMI.
>
> IPMI is probably the key..
>
> From the sensors-detect output:
> "Warning: the required module ipmisensors is not currently installed
> on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.
> Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for
> driver availability" (full ouput attached)
>
> I did see the output before, but didn't really understand the
> implications (IPMI seems to be an alternative way of accessing the
> monitoring chips?)
>
> The suggested ipmisensors driver however does not seem to be
> available, right?
> (http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices says "(2004-12-12)  Port to Linux
> 2.6 in progress by Yani Ioannou")
>

> regards -
>
> Karsten
>

> [Anhang entfernt: Ehemaliger Anhangstyp: "application/octet-stream", Name: "sensors-detect.out"]

[-- Attachment #2: sensors-detect.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 7271 bytes --]

                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-23 16:05 ` Jean Delvare
                   ` (22 subsequent siblings)
From: Jean Delvare @ 2010-10-23 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Karsten,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:04:10 +0200, karsten@maxi-dsl.de wrote:
> hi Jean,
> > The w83795 driver uses the same detection mechanism used in
> > sensors-detect. So if sensors-detect doesn't see your chip, I am not
> > surprised that the driver didn't either.
>
> > The full output of sensors-detect is needed to diagnose your problem
> > further. It could be that your SMBus controller isn't supported, or
> > maybe you are supposed to access the chip through IPMI.
>
> IPMI is probably the key..
>
>  From the sensors-detect output:
> "Warning: the required module ipmisensors is not currently installed
> on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.
> Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for
> driver availability" (full ouput attached)
>
> I did see the output before, but didn't really understand the
> implications (IPMI seems to be an alternative way of accessing the
> monitoring chips?)

Yes. The strength of IPMI access is that it can be used remotely too,
for example from a BMC plugged into your system.

> The suggested ipmisensors driver however does not seem to be available, right?
> (http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices says "(2004-12-12)  Port to Linux
> 2.6 in progress by Yani Ioannou")

That project is essentially dead. At the time being, the best way to
retrieve IPMI-based sensor values is using "ipmitool sensor". The
drawback is that this isn't integrated with libsensors, so the usually
monitoring applications won't work.

If you have a BMC or are otherwise already using IPMI on your machine,
just use ipmitool and you're done.

If not, then it might be worth trying ipmitool once, and then try
sensors-detect again. There is a small chance that, once ipmitool
managed to access the monitoring device, sensors-detect will see it. My
own mainboard which has a W83795ADG chip has a multiplexed SMBus, and I
can only see the W83795ADG in sensors-detect when the multiplexer is
set properly. Otherwise I would see the memory modules, which _do_
appear in your sensors-detect output. So maybe your board has a
multiplexed SMBus too.

If the trick doesn't work, you may want to try the new jc42 driver
which can monitor the temperature of some DDR3 memory modules. I
suspect your memory modules have such sensors. A more recent version of
sensors-detect would confirm that:
  http://dl.lm-sensors.org/lm-sensors/files/sensors-detect

I also see that sensors-detect suggested to use the k10temp driver,
which your kernel doesn't have. You can try the standalone flavor of
the drivers which I maintain at:
  http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/k10temp/
The accuracy of the CPU internal sensors is limited, but that's still
better than nothing.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/wishlist.html

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-25  7:30 ` Jean Delvare
                   ` (21 subsequent siblings)
From: Jean Delvare @ 2010-10-25  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Karsten,

Please keep the list Cc'd!

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:52:54 +0200, Karsten de Freese wrote:
> I did run the new sensors-detect (see attached), and it did find some
> additional stuff, indicating that I should install jc42. Is there a
> standalone driver for this?

Now there is:
  http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/jc42/

Should work fine as long as your kernel is recent enough (2.6.26 or
later.)

> > I also see that sensors-detect suggested to use the k10temp driver,
> > which your kernel doesn't have. You can try the standalone flavor of
> > the drivers which I maintain at:
> >    http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/k10temp/
> > The accuracy of the CPU internal sensors is limited, but that's still
> > better than nothing.
>
> k10temp works perfectly on 1st try.. a small success at least!

Great :)

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/wishlist.html

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-25  7:41 ` Jean Delvare
                   ` (20 subsequent siblings)
From: Jean Delvare @ 2010-10-25  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:10:32 +0200, Karsten de Freese wrote:
> .. in addition to the below, I should have mentioned that
> 'sudo dmidecode' gave me
>
> Handle 0x001B, DMI type 38, 18 bytes
> IPMI Device Information
>          Interface Type: KCS (Keyboard Control Style)
>          Specification Version: 2.0
>          I2C Slave Address: 0x10
>          NV Storage Device: Not Present
>          Base Address: 0x0000000000000000 (Memory-mapped)
>          Register Spacing: Successive Byte Boundaries
>
> so there is really something....
> Based on this, I also tried 'sudo modprobe ipmi_si type=kcs ports=0x10
> regspacings=1', but to no avail..
>
> thanks for your patience reading all this frustrated stuff...

The base address of 0 is suspicious. I used to have this on my Asus
board but a BIOS update fixed it. You may want to look for a BIOS
update for your system or a BIOS option to enable the IPMI controller.

Note that I did not manage to get IPMI to work on my system either so
far, I really don't know much about it so I am probably not the best
advice provider in this area.

If you have technical documentation for your system, it would be
interesting to see if they mention anything about IPMI or about the
SMBus being multiplexed.

--
Jean Delvare

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-26 18:46 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (19 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2010-10-26 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi Jean,

Am 25.10.2010 09:30, schrieb Jean Delvare:
> Now there is:
>    http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/jc42/

great - this did again work immediately :-)

'sensors' now gives:
/
karsten:~$ sensors
jc42-i2c-0-18
Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
temp1:       +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                       (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

jc42-i2c-0-19
Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
temp1:       +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                       (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

k10temp-pci-00c3
Adapter: PCI adapter
CPU Temp (internal): +25.0°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +100.0°C) /

So I wanted to change both names and thresholds for the two jc42
readings. I succeeded with the names (after understanding the 'bus'
statement..), but I did not manage to set temperature thresholds.

The current config file:

bus "i2c-0" "SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00"
/
chip "jc42-i2c-0-18"
         label temp1 "DRAM_0"
         set temp1_min 0
         set temp1_max 65
         set temp1_crit 70

chip "jc42-i2c-0-19"
         label temp1 "DRAM_1"
         set temp1_min 0
         set temp1_max 65
         set temp1_crit 70/

still gives:

/karsten:~$ sensors
jc42-i2c-0-18
Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
DRAM_0:      +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                       (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

jc42-i2c-0-19
Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
DRAM_1:      +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                       (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

k10temp-pci-00c3
Adapter: PCI adapter
CPU Temp (internal): +25.5°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)
/
Could you think of an explanation?

thanks and regards -

Karsten

(p.s.: I'll send another mail on the IMSI topic- please let me know once
this gets boring / annoying ;-)

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-26 19:06 ` Jean Delvare
                   ` (18 subsequent siblings)
From: Jean Delvare @ 2010-10-26 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Karsten,

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:46:48 +0200, Karsten de Freese wrote:
> hi Jean,
>
> Am 25.10.2010 09:30, schrieb Jean Delvare:
> > Now there is:
> >    http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/jc42/
> >
> great - this did again work immediately :-)
>
> 'sensors' now gives:
> /
> karsten:~$ sensors
> jc42-i2c-0-18
> Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
> temp1:       +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>                        (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>
> jc42-i2c-0-19
> Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
> temp1:       +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>                        (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

The 0 limits are a little odd. I would expect these sensor chips to get
up with sane defaults... But apparently they don't. I can't find any
mention of default values for these registers in the datasheet.

The good news is that your memory modules are pretty cool :)

> k10temp-pci-00c3
> Adapter: PCI adapter
> CPU Temp (internal): +25.0°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +100.0°C) /
>
> So I wanted to change both names and thresholds for the two jc42
> readings. I succeeded with the names (after understanding the 'bus'
> statement..), but I did not manage to set temperature thresholds.
>
> The current config file:
>
> bus "i2c-0" "SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00"
> /
> chip "jc42-i2c-0-18"
>          label temp1 "DRAM_0"
>          set temp1_min 0
>          set temp1_max 65
>          set temp1_crit 70
>
> chip "jc42-i2c-0-19"
>          label temp1 "DRAM_1"
>          set temp1_min 0
>          set temp1_max 65
>          set temp1_crit 70/

Assuming the trailing "/" is a typo, the above looks OK. Note that the
temp1_min are not needed, as the value is already 0. As I2C writes
aren't cheap, you may want to omit them for a slightly faster boot.

> still gives:
>
> /karsten:~$ sensors
> jc42-i2c-0-18
> Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
> DRAM_0:      +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>                        (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>
> jc42-i2c-0-19
> Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
> DRAM_1:      +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>                        (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>
> k10temp-pci-00c3
> Adapter: PCI adapter
> CPU Temp (internal): +25.5°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)
> /
> Could you think of an explanation?

I think you forgot to check the FAQ and in particular:
http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ/Chapter3#Isetnewlimitsanditdidntwork

> thanks and regards -
>
> Karsten
>
> (p.s.: I'll send another mail on the IMSI topic- please let me know once
> this gets boring / annoying ;-)

Honestly, you are a very pleasant user to deal with. You're looking for
solutions by yourself before asking, you're polite, you write proper
English and you don't top post. I wish all users were like you!

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/wishlist.html

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-26 20:09 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (17 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2010-10-26 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi Jean,

Am 26.10.2010 21:06, schrieb Jean Delvare:
> I think you forgot to check the FAQ and in particular:
> http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ/Chapter3#Isetnewlimitsanditdidntwork

indeed - I remember having read that before, but just forgot ..

now setting the limits does work for jc42 _min and _max values, however
not for _max_hyst (although the setting seems to exist)

The latest config file:

/bus "i2c-0" "SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00"

chip "jc42-i2c-0-18"
         label temp1 "DRAM_0"
         set temp1_max 60
         set temp1_crit 70
         set temp1_max_hyst 65

chip "jc42-i2c-0-19"
         label temp1 "DRAM_1"
         set temp1_max 60
         set temp1_crit 70
         set temp1_max_hyst 65
/
and the latest output
/karsten:~/temp$ sudo sensors -s
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/jc42.conf, line 7: Failed to set value
jc42-i2c-0-18: At least one "set" statement failed
Error: File /etc/sensors.d/jc42.conf, line 14: Failed to set value
jc42-i2c-0-19: At least one "set" statement failed/

(actually I get the same error message for the K10temp _min & _max
settings, but maybe these are hardwired?)
> Honestly, you are a very pleasant user to deal with.

Thanks.. I try my best not to look too stupid, as I'm really a Linux
beginner..

best regards -

Karsten

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (8 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-26 20:30 ` Jean Delvare
                   ` (16 subsequent siblings)
From: Jean Delvare @ 2010-10-26 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:09:39 +0200, Karsten de Freese wrote:
> hi Jean,
>

> Am 26.10.2010 21:06, schrieb Jean Delvare:
> > I think you forgot to check the FAQ and in particular:
> > http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ/Chapter3#Isetnewlimitsanditdidntwork
> >

> indeed - I remember having read that before, but just forgot ..
>
> now setting the limits does work for jc42 _min and _max values, however
> not for _max_hyst (although the setting seems to exist)
>
> The latest config file:
>
> /bus "i2c-0" "SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00"
>
> chip "jc42-i2c-0-18"
>          label temp1 "DRAM_0"
>          set temp1_max 60
>          set temp1_crit 70
>          set temp1_max_hyst 65
>
> chip "jc42-i2c-0-19"
>          label temp1 "DRAM_1"
>          set temp1_max 60
>          set temp1_crit 70
>          set temp1_max_hyst 65
> /
> and the latest output
> /karsten:~/temp$ sudo sensors -s
> Error: File /etc/sensors.d/jc42.conf, line 7: Failed to set value
> jc42-i2c-0-18: At least one "set" statement failed
> Error: File /etc/sensors.d/jc42.conf, line 14: Failed to set value
> jc42-i2c-0-19: At least one "set" statement failed/

There's a trick: temp1_max_hyst exists but is read-only.
temp1_crit_hyst is writable, set it and the same delta will be applied
to temp1_max_hyst (relative to temp1_max, obviously.) The reason is
that there's only one register in the chip to store the delta, and it
applied to both limits.

> (actually I get the same error message for the K10temp _min & _max
> settings, but maybe these are hardwired?)

Yes they are hardwired for k10temp.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/wishlist.html

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (9 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-26 21:51 ` Guenter Roeck
                   ` (15 subsequent siblings)
From: Guenter Roeck @ 2010-10-26 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 15:06 -0400, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Karsten,
>
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:46:48 +0200, Karsten de Freese wrote:
> > hi Jean,
> >
> > Am 25.10.2010 09:30, schrieb Jean Delvare:
> > > Now there is:
> > >    http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/jc42/
> > >
> > great - this did again work immediately :-)
> >
> > 'sensors' now gives:
> > /
> > karsten:~$ sensors
> > jc42-i2c-0-18
> > Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
> > temp1:       +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
> >                        (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
> >
> > jc42-i2c-0-19
> > Adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0b00
> > temp1:       +21.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
> >                        (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>
> The 0 limits are a little odd. I would expect these sensor chips to get
> up with sane defaults... But apparently they don't. I can't find any
> mention of default values for these registers in the datasheet.

The ones I have tested all have their default limits set to 0 degrees
and, as result, report alarms until the defaults are changed.

Odd but true.

Guenter

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (10 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2010-10-26 22:32 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (14 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2010-10-26 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi Jean,

to close the topic on jc42, using

temp1_crit_hyst

did the trick!

thanks again -

Karsten

Am 26.10.2010 22:30, schrieb Jean Delvare:

> There's a trick: temp1_max_hyst exists but is read-only.
> temp1_crit_hyst is writable, set it and the same delta will be applied
> to temp1_max_hyst (relative to temp1_max, obviously.) The reason is
> that there's only one register in the chip to store the delta, and it
> applied to both limits.

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (11 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-08-16  7:26 ` Eddi De Pieri
                   ` (13 subsequent siblings)
From: Eddi De Pieri @ 2011-08-16  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Jean...

The bios show fan rpm and temperature. Since my own proliant
microserver lacks of ipmi card, I doubt the bios give me the results
using ipmi call.

The HP Proliant Microserver chipset (SB820M) have a multiplexed smbus like your.

http://support.amd.com/it/Embedded_TechDocs/47283_sb820m_ds_pub_2.00.pdf

Here is technical document from amd...

at p52/53 they say:

(1) The SDA1 and SCL1 SMBus interface is dedicated for ASF devices
only. It should not be used to
connect to any other devices.
(2) There are only two SMBus controllers. The SCL1/SDA1 pair is
controlled by SMBus controller 1.

SCL0/SDA0, SCL2/SDA2, SCL3/SDA3 and SCL4/SDA4 are multiplexed pins
that are all controlled by
SMBus controller 0, and only 1 pair of those pins can be active at any time.

I can't understand how to enable 2, 3 and 4 muxed bus..

If you consolidate a solution for i2c-i801.c I hope we can be
replicated for i2c-piix4.c too..

Hi Karsten,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:04:10 +0200, karsten at maxi-dsl.de
>* hi Jean,
*>* > The w83795 driver uses the same detection mechanism used in

*>* > sensors-detect. So if sensors-detect doesn't see your chip, I am not
*>* > surprised that the driver didn't either.
*>*

*
Yes. The strength of IPMI access is that it can be used remotely too,
for example from a BMC plugged into your system.

>* The suggested ipmisensors driver however does not seem to be available, right?
*>* (http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices says "(2004-12-12)  Port to Linux

*>* 2.6 in progress by Yani Ioannou")
*
That project is essentially dead. At the time being, the best way to
retrieve IPMI-based sensor values is using "ipmitool sensor". The
drawback is that this isn't integrated with libsensors, so the usually

monitoring applications won't work.

If you have a BMC or are otherwise already using IPMI on your machine,
just use ipmitool and you're done.

If not, then it might be worth trying ipmitool once, and then try

sensors-detect again. There is a small chance that, once ipmitool
managed to access the monitoring device, sensors-detect will see it. My
own mainboard which has a W83795ADG chip has a multiplexed SMBus, and I
can only see the W83795ADG in sensors-detect when the multiplexer is

set properly. Otherwise I would see the memory modules, which _do_
appear in your sensors-detect output. So maybe your board has a
multiplexed SMBus too.

If the trick doesn't work, you may want to try the new jc42 driver

which can monitor the temperature of some DDR3 memory modules. I
suspect your memory modules have such sensors. A more recent version of
sensors-detect would confirm that:
  http://dl.lm-sensors.org/lm-sensors/files/sensors-detect

I also see that sensors-detect suggested to use the k10temp driver,
which your kernel doesn't have. You can try the standalone flavor of
the drivers which I maintain at:
  http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/k10temp/

The accuracy of the CPU internal sensors is limited, but that's still
better than nothing.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/wishlist.html

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (12 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-16 16:18 ` Eddi De Pieri
                   ` (12 subsequent siblings)
From: Eddi De Pieri @ 2011-11-16 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Finally I get W83795ADG working on my proliant microserver

The patch is based on i2c-amd756-s4882.c and adapted for sb800 southbus.

Karsten, please try it too...

root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -l
i2c-0   smbus           SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA0)              SMBus adapter
i2c-1   smbus           SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA2)              SMBus adapter
i2c-2   smbus           SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA3)              SMBus adapter
i2c-3   smbus           SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA4)              SMBus adapter
root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi#

yes SDA1 is reserved... so i can't multiplex it

root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# sensors
k10temp-pci-00c3
Adapter: PCI adapter
temp1:       +24.5°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)

w83795adg-i2c-1-2f
Adapter: SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA2)
in0:         +1.02 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in1:         +1.52 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in2:         +1.10 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in3:         +0.89 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in12:        +3.35 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +6.14 V)
in13:        +3.28 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +6.14 V)
fan1:        703 RPM  (min =  329 RPM)
temp1:       +23.0°C  (high = +109.0°C, hyst = +109.0°C)
                      (crit = +109.0°C, hyst = +109.0°C)  sensor = thermal diode
temp2:       +33.2°C  (high = +105.0°C, hyst = +105.0°C)
                      (crit = +105.0°C, hyst = +105.0°C)  sensor = thermal diode
temp5:       +14.0°C  (high = +39.0°C, hyst = +39.0°C)
                      (crit = +44.0°C, hyst = +44.0°C)  sensor = thermistor
beep_enable:disabled

jc42-i2c-0-18
Adapter: SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA0)
temp1:       +20.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                      (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 0
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
50: 50 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 1
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
60: -- 61 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 2
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 4c -- -- --
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 3
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

pay attention that the msleep seems to be really needed...

Regards, Eddi

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Eddi De Pieri <eddi@depieri.net> wrote:

> [...]
> can only see the W83795ADG in sensors-detect when the multiplexer is
>

> set properly. Otherwise I would see the memory modules, which _do_
> appear in your sensors-detect output. So maybe your board has a
> multiplexed SMBus too.
>
> If the trick doesn't work, you may want to try the new jc42 driver
>

> which can monitor the temperature of some DDR3 memory modules. I
> suspect your memory modules have such sensors. A more recent version of
> sensors-detect would confirm that:
>   http://dl.lm-sensors.org/lm-sensors/files/sensors-detect
>

> I also see that sensors-detect suggested to use the k10temp driver,
> which your kernel doesn't have. You can try the standalone flavor of
> the drivers which I maintain at:
>   http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/misc/k10temp/
>

> The accuracy of the CPU internal sensors is limited, but that's still

[-- Attachment #2: proliant-microserver-n36l.diff --]

diff -u -N -r 2.6.32.orig/i2c-piix4.c 2.6.32/i2c-piix4.c
--- 2.6.32.orig/i2c-piix4.c	2011-11-16 17:07:03.000000000 +0100
+++ 2.6.32/i2c-piix4.c	2011-11-16 15:21:17.000000000 +0100
@@ -97,7 +97,8 @@
 static unsigned short piix4_smba;
 static int srvrworks_csb5_delay;
 static struct pci_driver piix4_driver;
-static struct i2c_adapter piix4_adapter;
+struct i2c_adapter piix4_adapter;
+EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(piix4_adapter);

 static struct dmi_system_id __devinitdata piix4_dmi_blacklist[] = {
 	{
@@ -246,10 +247,22 @@
 			"0x%x already in use!\n", smba_idx);
 		return -EBUSY;
 	}
-	outb_p(smb_en, smba_idx);
-	smba_en_lo = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);
-	outb_p(smb_en + 1, smba_idx);
-	smba_en_hi = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);
+	outb_p(smb_en, smba_idx); 		//seleziono il registro 0x2c
+	smba_en_lo = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);	//leggo il dato L del registro 0x2c
+	outb_p(smb_en + 1, smba_idx);		//seleziono il registro 0x2c + 1
+	smba_en_hi = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);	//leggo il dato H del registro 0x2c
+
+	outb_p(smb_en, smba_idx); 		//seleziono il registro 0x2c
+	outb_p(smba_en_lo & 0xF9 , smba_idx + 1); //seleziono la porta 0 00 0
+	outb_p(smb_en + 1, smba_idx);		//seleziono il registro 0x2c + 1
+	outb_p(smba_en_hi, smba_idx + 1);
+
+	outb_p(smb_en, smba_idx); 		//seleziono il registro 0x2c
+	smba_en_lo = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);	//leggo il dato L del registro 0x2c
+	outb_p(smb_en + 1, smba_idx);		//seleziono il registro 0x2c + 1
+	smba_en_hi = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);	//leggo il dato H del registro 0x2c
+
+
 	release_region(smba_idx, 2);

 	if ((smba_en_lo & 1) == 0) {
@@ -258,6 +271,8 @@
 		return -ENODEV;
 	}

+	dev_info(&PIIX4_dev->dev,"Selected Default Smbus Port 0x%x", (smba_en_lo & 0x6) >> 1);
+
 	piix4_smba = ((smba_en_hi << 8) | smba_en_lo) & 0xffe0;
 	if (acpi_check_region(piix4_smba, SMBIOSIZE, piix4_driver.name))
 		return -ENODEV;
@@ -466,7 +481,7 @@
 	.functionality	= piix4_func,
 };

-static struct i2c_adapter piix4_adapter = {
+struct i2c_adapter piix4_adapter = {
 	.owner		= THIS_MODULE,
 	.class		= I2C_CLASS_HWMON | I2C_CLASS_SPD,
 	.algo		= &smbus_algorithm,
diff -u -N -r 2.6.32.orig/i2c-piix4-n36l.c 2.6.32/i2c-piix4-n36l.c
--- 2.6.32.orig/i2c-piix4-n36l.c	1970-01-01 01:00:00.000000000 +0100
+++ 2.6.32/i2c-piix4-n36l.c	2011-11-16 16:02:01.000000000 +0100
@@ -0,0 +1,247 @@
+/*
+ * i2c-piix4-n36l.c - i2c-piix4 extras for the HP proliant microserver n36l motherboard
+ *
+ * Copyright (C) 2004, 2008 Jean Delvare <khali@linux-fr.org>
+ * Copyright (C) 2011  Eddi De Pieri <eddi@depieri.net>
+ *
+ * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
+ * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+ * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
+ * (at your option) any later version.
+ *
+ * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
+ * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ *
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
+ * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
+ */
+
+/*
+ * We select the channels by sending commands to the sb800 southbus
+ * the selection bit
+ * http://support.amd.com/us/Embedded_TechDocs/45482.pdf
+ *  Smbus0En - RW – 16 bits - [PM_Reg: 2Ch]
+ *  Field Name Bits Default Description
+ *  SmBus0En 0 0b Set to 1 to enable SMBUS0 function and decoding.
+ *  SmBus0Sel 2:1 00b SmBus port selection when PM_Reg 2Fh bit 0 is set to 0
+ *  00: Port 0
+ *  01: Port 2
+ *  10: Port 3
+ *  11: Port 4
+ */
+
+#include <linux/module.h>
+#include <linux/kernel.h>
+#include <linux/slab.h>
+#include <linux/init.h>
+#include <linux/i2c.h>
+#include <linux/mutex.h>
+#include <asm/io.h>
+
+extern struct i2c_adapter piix4_adapter;
+
+static struct i2c_adapter *n36l_adapter;
+static struct i2c_algorithm *n36l_algo;
+
+/* Wrapper access functions for multiplexed SMBus */
+static DEFINE_MUTEX(piix4_lock);
+
+/* We remember the last used channels combination so as to only switch
+   channels when it is really needed. This greatly reduces the SMBus
+   overhead, but also assumes that nobody will be writing to the PCA9556
+   in our back. */
+static u8 last_channels;
+
+static inline s32 piix4_access_channel(struct i2c_adapter * adap, u16 addr,
+					unsigned short flags, char read_write,
+					u8 command, int size,
+					union i2c_smbus_data * data,
+					u8 channels)
+{
+	int error;
+	unsigned short smba_idx = 0xcd6;
+	u8 smba_en_lo, smba_en_hi, smb_en = 0x2c;
+
+	mutex_lock(&piix4_lock);
+
+	if (last_channels != channels) {
+		union i2c_smbus_data mplxdata;
+		mplxdata.byte = channels;
+
+		/* Determine the address of the SMBus areas */
+		if (!request_region(smba_idx, 2, "smba_idx")) {
+			dev_err(&piix4_adapter.dev, "SMBus base address index region "
+				"0x%x already in use!\n", smba_idx);
+			return -EBUSY;
+		}
+
+		outb_p(smb_en, smba_idx); 		//seleziono il registro 0x2c
+		smba_en_lo = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);	//leggo il dato L del registro 0x2c
+		outb_p(smb_en + 1, smba_idx);		//seleziono il registro 0x2c + 1
+		smba_en_hi = inb_p(smba_idx + 1);	//leggo il dato H del registro 0x2c
+
+		msleep(50);
+		outb_p(smb_en, smba_idx); 		//seleziono il registro 0x2c
+		outb_p((smba_en_lo & 0xF9 )+ ( channels << 1) , smba_idx + 1); //seleziono la porta 0 00 0
+		outb_p(smb_en + 1, smba_idx);		//seleziono il registro 0x2c + 1
+		outb_p(smba_en_hi, smba_idx + 1);
+
+		msleep(50);
+
+		release_region(smba_idx, 2);
+
+		dev_info(&piix4_adapter.dev,"Selected Smbus Port 0x%x", (smba_en_lo & 0x6) >> 1);
+
+		last_channels = channels;
+
+	}
+
+	error = piix4_adapter.algo->smbus_xfer(adap, addr, flags, read_write,
+					      command, size, data);
+
+
+	mutex_unlock(&piix4_lock);
+	return error;
+}
+
+static s32 piix4_access_virt0(struct i2c_adapter * adap, u16 addr,
+			       unsigned short flags, char read_write,
+			       u8 command, int size,
+			       union i2c_smbus_data * data)
+{
+	return piix4_access_channel(adap, addr, flags, read_write, command,
+				     size, data, 0);
+}
+
+static s32 piix4_access_virt1(struct i2c_adapter * adap, u16 addr,
+			       unsigned short flags, char read_write,
+			       u8 command, int size,
+			       union i2c_smbus_data * data)
+{
+	return piix4_access_channel(adap, addr, flags, read_write, command,
+				     size, data, 1);
+}
+
+static s32 piix4_access_virt2(struct i2c_adapter * adap, u16 addr,
+			       unsigned short flags, char read_write,
+			       u8 command, int size,
+			       union i2c_smbus_data * data)
+{
+	return piix4_access_channel(adap, addr, flags, read_write, command,
+				     size, data, 2);
+}
+
+static s32 piix4_access_virt3(struct i2c_adapter * adap, u16 addr,
+			       unsigned short flags, char read_write,
+			       u8 command, int size,
+			       union i2c_smbus_data * data)
+{
+	return piix4_access_channel(adap, addr, flags, read_write, command,
+				     size, data, 3);
+}
+
+static int __init piix4_n36l_init(void)
+{
+	int i, error;
+
+	if (!piix4_adapter.dev.parent)
+		return -ENODEV;
+
+	printk(KERN_INFO "Configure the AMD SB800 Multiplexer\n");
+
+	/* Unregister physical bus */
+	error = i2c_del_adapter(&piix4_adapter);
+	if (error) {
+		dev_err(&piix4_adapter.dev, "Physical bus removal failed\n");
+		goto ERROR0;
+	}
+
+	printk(KERN_INFO "Enabling SMBus multiplexing for Hp Proliant Microserver N36l\n");
+	/* Define the 4 virtual adapters and algorithms structures */
+	if (!(n36l_adapter = kzalloc(5 * sizeof(struct i2c_adapter),
+				      GFP_KERNEL))) {
+		error = -ENOMEM;
+		goto ERROR1;
+	}
+	if (!(n36l_algo = kzalloc(5 * sizeof(struct i2c_algorithm),
+				   GFP_KERNEL))) {
+		error = -ENOMEM;
+		goto ERROR2;
+	}
+
+	/* Fill in the new structures */
+	n36l_algo[0] = *(piix4_adapter.algo);
+	n36l_algo[0].smbus_xfer = piix4_access_virt0;
+	n36l_adapter[0] = piix4_adapter;
+	snprintf(n36l_adapter[0].name, sizeof(n36l_adapter[0].name),
+		 "SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA0)");
+	n36l_adapter[0].algo = n36l_algo;
+	n36l_adapter[0].dev.parent = piix4_adapter.dev.parent;
+	for (i = 1; i < 4; i++) {
+		n36l_algo[i] = *(piix4_adapter.algo);
+		n36l_adapter[i] = piix4_adapter;
+		snprintf(n36l_adapter[i].name, sizeof(n36l_adapter[i].name),
+			 "SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA%d)", i + 1);
+		n36l_adapter[i].algo = n36l_algo+i;
+		n36l_adapter[i].dev.parent = piix4_adapter.dev.parent;
+	}
+	n36l_algo[1].smbus_xfer = piix4_access_virt1;
+	n36l_algo[2].smbus_xfer = piix4_access_virt2;
+	n36l_algo[3].smbus_xfer = piix4_access_virt3;
+
+	/* Register virtual adapters */
+	for (i = 0; i < 4; i++) {
+		error = i2c_add_adapter(n36l_adapter+i);
+		if (error) {
+			printk(KERN_ERR "i2c-piix4-n36l: "
+			       "Virtual adapter %d registration "
+			       "failed, module not inserted\n", i);
+			for (i--; i >= 0; i--)
+				i2c_del_adapter(n36l_adapter+i);
+			goto ERROR3;
+		}
+	}
+
+	return 0;
+
+ERROR3:
+	kfree(n36l_algo);
+	n36l_algo = NULL;
+ERROR2:
+	kfree(n36l_adapter);
+	n36l_adapter = NULL;
+ERROR1:
+	/* Restore physical bus */
+	i2c_add_adapter(&piix4_adapter);
+ERROR0:
+	return error;
+}
+
+static void __exit piix4_n36l_exit(void)
+{
+	if (n36l_adapter) {
+		int i;
+
+		for (i = 0; i < 5; i++)
+			i2c_del_adapter(n36l_adapter+i);
+		kfree(n36l_adapter);
+		n36l_adapter = NULL;
+	}
+	kfree(n36l_algo);
+	n36l_algo = NULL;
+
+	/* Restore physical bus */
+	if (i2c_add_adapter(&piix4_adapter))
+		printk(KERN_ERR "i2c-piix4-n36l: "
+		       "Physical bus restoration failed\n");
+}
+
+MODULE_AUTHOR("Eddi De Pieri <eddi@depieri.net");
+MODULE_DESCRIPTION("n36l SMBus multiplexing");
+MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
+
+module_init(piix4_n36l_init);
+module_exit(piix4_n36l_exit);

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (13 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-17 21:25 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (11 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2011-11-17 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hi Eddi,

thanks very much - I had almost forgotten about the topic, but stumbled
across it again a few days ago, so that's very interesting.
I'm not yet familiar with .diff patches, and may welcome a little help.
However, let me try to find out on my own first..

thanks & regards -

Karsten

                   ` (14 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-17 22:39 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (10 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2011-11-17 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hello Eddi,

I'm ready for two questions ;-)

.diff / patch looks simple, and I also found i2c-amd756-s4882.c - however:
- the diff file actually describes the patch to be on top of i2c-piix4.c?
- if I'd compile the patched file, would that give me a standalone driver?

thanks for your help -

Karsten

                   ` (15 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-18 10:09 ` Eddi De Pieri
                   ` (9 subsequent siblings)
From: Eddi De Pieri @ 2011-11-18 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

I suggest you:

mkdir ~/piix4-n36l
cp [yourlinuxtree]/usr/src/linux-source-2.6.32/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-piix4.c
~/piix4-n36l/
cp ~/Downloads/Makefile ~/piix4-n36l/
cd  ~/piix4-n36l/

patch -p1 < proliant-microserver-n36l.diff
make
you will have your new module inside ~/piix4-n36l/

rmmod i2c-piix4
insmod ./i2c-piix4.ko
insmod ./i2c-piix4-n36l.ko

insmod w83795 (you should already build separately)

sensors

regards Eddi.

I hope an answer from Jean... I'd like if this patch may be inserted
in mainstream linux with the necessary adjustment..

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Karsten de Freese <karsten@maxi-dsl.de> wrote:
> [...]
>>> in13:        +3.28 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +6.14 V)
>>> fan1:        703 RPM  (min =  329 RPM)
>>> temp1:       +23.0°C  (high = +109.0°C, hyst = +109.0°C)
>>>                       (crit = +109.0°C, hyst = +109.0°C)  sensor =
>>> thermal diode
>>> temp2:       +33.2°C  (high = +105.0°C, hyst = +105.0°C)
>>>                       (crit = +105.0°C, hyst = +105.0°C)  sensor =
>>> thermal diode
>>> temp5:       +14.0°C  (high = +39.0°C, hyst = +39.0°C)
>>>                       (crit = +44.0°C, hyst = +44.0°C)  sensor =
>>> thermistor
>>> beep_enable:disabled
>>>
>>> jc42-i2c-0-18
>>> Adapter: SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA0)
>>> temp1:       +20.5°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>>>                       (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
>>>

>>> root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 0
>>>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
>>> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 50: 50 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>>
>>> root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 1
>>>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
>>> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU
>>> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 60: -- 61 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>>
>>> root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 2
>>>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
>>> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 4c -- -- --
>>> 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>>
>>> root@proliant:/usr/src/lm-sensors/eddi# i2cdetect -y 3
>>>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
>>> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>> 70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>>>
>>> pay attention that the msleep seems to be really needed...
>>>
>>> Regards, Eddi

[-- Attachment #2: Makefile --]

# For building for the current running version of Linux
TARGET		:= $(shell uname -r)
# Or specific version
#TARGET		:= 2.6.36.1
#TARGET		:= 2.6.35.9
#TARGET		:= 2.6.34.4
#TARGET		:= 2.6.33.7
#TARGET		:= 2.6.32.25
#TARGET		:= 2.6.30.10
#TARGET		:= 2.6.27.46
#TARGET		:= 2.6.26.8
#TARGET		:= 2.6.25.20
#TARGET		:= 2.6.22.19
#TARGET		:= 2.6.18.8
#TARGET		:= 2.6.16.46

KERNEL_MODULES	:= /lib/modules/$(TARGET)
KERNEL_BUILD	:= $(KERNEL_MODULES)/build
SYSTEM_MAP	:= $(shell if test -r /boot/System.map-$(TARGET) ; then echo /boot/System.map-$(TARGET) ; else echo $(KERNEL_BUILD)/System.map ; fi)

DRIVER1 := i2c-piix4
DRIVER2 := i2c-piix4-n36l

# Directory below /lib/modules/$(TARGET)/kernel into which to install
# the module:
MOD_SUBDIR = drivers/hwmon

obj-m	:= i2c-piix4.o i2c-piix4-n36l.o

MAKEFLAGS	+= --no-print-directory
EXTRA_CFLAGS	+= -DDEBUG

.PHONY: all install modules modules_install clean

all: modules

# Targets for running make directly in the external module directory:
modules clean:
	@$(MAKE) -C $(KERNEL_BUILD) M=$(CURDIR) $@

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (16 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-20 13:38 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (8 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2011-11-20 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hello Eddi,

Success!

Thanks for the detailed steps. This all works as described, at least as
far as the 'sensors' output is concerned. With the respective modules, I
get all the measurements you're listing! (See attached.)

'i2cdetect -l' will however not produce any output for whatsoever reason.

The next thing I'd like to find out is how to load the modules
automatically in a clean / kernel-upgrade-proof way..

thanks and regards -

Karsten

Am 18.11.2011 11:09, schrieb Eddi De Pieri:
> I suggest you:
>

> mkdir ~/piix4-n36l
> cp [yourlinuxtree]/usr/src/linux-source-2.6.32/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-piix4.c
> ~/piix4-n36l/
> cp ~/Downloads/Makefile ~/piix4-n36l/
> cd  ~/piix4-n36l/
>
> patch -p1<  proliant-microserver-n36l.diff
> make
> you will have your new module inside ~/piix4-n36l/
>
> rmmod i2c-piix4
> insmod ./i2c-piix4.ko
> insmod ./i2c-piix4-n36l.ko
>
> insmod w83795 (you should already build separately)
>
> sensors
>
> regards Eddi.
>
> I hope an answer from Jean... I'd like if this patch may be inserted
> in mainstream linux with the necessary adjustment..
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Karsten de Freese<karsten@maxi-dsl.de>  wrote:
>> hello Eddi,
>>
>> I'm ready for two questions ;-)
>>
>> .diff / patch looks simple, and I also found i2c-amd756-s4882.c - however:
>> - the diff file actually describes the patch to be on top of i2c-piix4.c?
>> - if I'd compile the patched file, would that give me a standalone driver?
>>
>> thanks for your help -
>>
>> Karsten
>>
>> On 17.11.2011 22:25, Karsten de Freese wrote:
>>> hi Eddi,
>>>
>>> thanks very much - I had almost forgotten about the topic, but stumbled
>>> across it again a few days ago, so that's very interesting.
>>> I'm not yet familiar with .diff patches, and may welcome a little help.
>>> However, let me try to find out on my own first..
>>>
>>> thanks&  regards -
>>>
>>> Karsten

[-- Attachment #2: sensors_out --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1644 bytes --]

karsten@ubuserv2:~$ sensors
k10temp-pci-00c3
Adapter: PCI adapter
CPU Temp (internal): +25.0°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)

jc42-i2c-0-18
Adapter: SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA0)
temp1:       +21.2°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                      (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

jc42-i2c-0-19
Adapter: SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA0)
temp1:       +21.2°C  (low  =  +0.0°C, high =  +0.0°C)  ALARM
                      (crit =  +0.0°C, hyst =  +0.0°C)  ALARM

w83795adg-i2c-2-2f
Adapter: SMBus piix4 adapter (SDA2)
in0:         +0.89 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in1:         +1.50 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in2:         +1.10 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in3:         +0.87 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +2.05 V)
in12:        +3.29 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +6.14 V)
in13:        +3.23 V  (min =  +0.00 V, max =  +6.14 V)
fan1:        699 RPM  (min =  329 RPM)
temp1:       +20.5°C  (high = +109.0°C, hyst = +109.0°C)
                      (crit = +109.0°C, hyst = +109.0°C)  sensor = thermal diode
temp2:       +31.8°C  (high = +105.0°C, hyst = +105.0°C)
                      (crit = +105.0°C, hyst = +105.0°C)  sensor = thermal diode
temp5:       +16.2°C  (high = +39.0°C, hyst = +39.0°C)
                      (crit = +44.0°C, hyst = +44.0°C)  sensor = thermistor
beep_enable:disabled

karsten@ubuserv2:~$ sudo i2cdetect -l
[sudo] password for karsten:
karsten@ubuserv2:~$ sudo i2cdetect -y 0
Error: Could not open file `/dev/i2c-0' or `/dev/i2c/0': No such file or directory
karsten@ubuserv2:~$

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (17 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-20 23:03 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2011-11-20 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hello Eddi,

a less-than-welcome update:

at least when the three modules i2c-piix4.ko, i2c-piix4-n36l.ko,
w83795.ko are loaded,  a restart (sudo shutdown -r now) of my N36L
fails, the system does not come up until I do a complete power cycle.
I'll have to look more closely at this, once I have physical access to
the box again.

regards -

Karsten

                   ` (18 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-21 10:49 ` Eddi De Pieri
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Eddi De Pieri @ 2011-11-21 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Well... I noticed this too... I have to investigate...

perhaps I wrong masks on rewriting adresses... I don't know very well
C programming..

I hope Jean Delvare can help us in adjusting mask programming...

Do you get sensors working?

Regards

                   ` (19 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-21 16:09 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2011-11-21 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors
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* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (20 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-25 10:22 ` Eddi De Pieri
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Eddi De Pieri @ 2011-11-25 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Karsten,

about the complete power cycle issue:

While testing I had same problem like you... I had to remove power
cord to get my server back...

Now I tried a soft "reboot" and I get any issue..

So my patch seems to be fully working and I'd like to know how to
commit into mainstream.

I think may be useful for other pc based on same chipset like ours.

Regards,

Eddi

                   ` (21 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-25 10:45 ` Guenter Roeck
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Guenter Roeck @ 2011-11-25 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 05:22:41AM -0500, Eddi De Pieri wrote:
> Hi Karsten,
>
> about the complete power cycle issue:
>
> While testing I had same problem like you... I had to remove power
> cord to get my server back...
>
> Now I tried a soft "reboot" and I get any issue..
>
> So my patch seems to be fully working and I'd like to know how to
> commit into mainstream.

1) Don't top-post. Your e-mail may otherwise be ignored.
2) There is conflicting information if your patch is causing trouble
   or not. Please clarify if and when a reboot fails, and what you changed
   to solve the problem.
3) This is an I2C multiplexer. Provide a patch which introduces an I2C
   multiplexer driver.
4) Read and follow Documentation/hwmon/submitting-patches for submitting
   your patch.

Thanks,
Guenter

                   ` (22 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-04 21:18 ` Karsten de Freese
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Karsten de Freese @ 2011-12-04 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hello Eddi,

> While testing I had same problem like you... I had to remove power
> cord to get my server back...
>
> Now I tried a soft "reboot" and I get any issue..
>
> So my patch seems to be fully working and I'd like to know how to
> commit into mainstream.

So I understand that you've fixed the problem of the hanging reboots.
Great! Could you send me the latest version of your patch?
> I think may be useful for other pc based on same chipset like ours.

certainly..
> Regards,
>
> Eddi

regards -

Karsten

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (23 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-09 13:23 ` Marcin Nowak
From: Marcin Nowak @ 2013-04-09 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

It seems that you have kernel configuration for HP Proliant Micro N36L :)
If so can you please send it to me? I am a junior Gentoo user and I am
struggling a lot of troubles in compilation of kernel best suited for N36L
:)

Regards,
Marcin

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (24 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-09 15:19 ` Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2013-04-09 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:23:09 +0200, Marcin Nowak wrote:
> It seems that you have kernel configuration for HP Proliant Micro N36L :)
> If so can you please send it to me? I am a junior Gentoo user and I am
> struggling a lot of troubles in compilation of kernel best suited for N36L
> :)

I don't know who you thought you were taking to, but this is a mailing
list.

--
Jean Delvare

* Re: [lm-sensors] looking for help with W83795ADG
                   ` (25 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-09 15:22 ` Marcin Nowak
From: Marcin Nowak @ 2013-04-09 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors