* PPPoE crashes kernel - scheduling while atomic
@ 2010-10-31 11:29 Norbert Preining
From: Norbert Preining @ 2010-10-31 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear all,

(please Cc)

(this time with attachment)

kernel 2.6.36 (from git)
debian/sid
PPPoE crashes kernel, once hard (sysrq not working)
once a bit better, I could make a photo of the screen, attached.

I tried to connect via pppoe to my ISP.

Since I never tried that before and the connection in my flat is new
I cannot say if this is a regression or not.

Best wishes

Norbert
WETWANG (n.)
A moist penis.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

[-- Attachment #2: pppoe-bug.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 234951 bytes --]

* PPPoE crashes kernel - scheduling while atomic
@ 2010-10-31 11:28 Norbert Preining
From: Norbert Preining @ 2010-10-31 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear all,

(please Cc)

kernel 2.6.36 (from git)
debian/sid
PPPoE crashes kernel, once hard (sysrq not working)
once a bit better, I could make a photo of the screen, attached.

I tried to connect via pppoe to my ISP.

Since I never tried that before and the connection in my flat is new
I cannot say if this is a regression or not.

Best wishes

Norbert
PAPWORTH EVERARD (n.)
Technical term for the third take of an orgasm scene during the making
of a pornographic film.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff