* Dear Webmail Account User
@ 2010-11-02  0:27 Dear Webmail Account User
From: Dear Webmail Account User @ 2010-11-02  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail admin center
which periodically checks the size of inbox, The program is run
automatically to ensure no user inbox grows too large. If your inbox
becomes too large,you will
be unable to receive new emails.

Just before this message was sent, you are
currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB. To help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database
prior
to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to
this e-mail providing us your Current User name ( ... ... ... ... ) and
Password ( ... ...... ... ) e-mail ( ... ... ... ... ).
accountusers1@live.com
If your inbox grows to 22.0 GB, you will be unable to receive new email
as
it will be returned to the sender.

NB:Your Webmail Account Expire in Three (3) Days. After you read this
message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to upgrade
MailBox. Reply to this message immediately to Re activate your Account.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk.
System Administrator.

* Dear Webmail Account User
@ 2011-06-10 12:11 ` Stricker, Linda
From: Stricker, Linda @ 2011-06-10 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message is from the webmail administrator/IT support center to all our webmail account users. We are currently upgrading the data base and e-mail center due to unusual activities identified in our email system. Therefore we are deleting all unidentified Webmail Accounts to upgrade and create space for new once.

You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox. please click on this weblink http://www.jotform.com/form/11451021236 to re-validate your mailbox. This will prevent your Webmail account from termination during this exercise.

*Important*
We have been sending this notice to all our email account owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your Webmail Account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks
Local host Support

From: Stricker, Linda @ 2011-06-10 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-02-24 13:59 WEBMAIL ACCOUNT UPGRADE
From: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT UPGRADE @ 2009-02-24 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail account User,

This message is from Webmail account update Service team
messaging center to all subscribers/webmail users. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail center due to an unusual activities
identified in our email system. We are deleting all unused Webmail
Accounts. to create space for new ones.

You are required to verify your webmail account by
confirming your Webmail identity. This will prevent your Webmail
account from been closed during this exercise.In order to confirm
your Web-Mail identity, you are to provide the following data;

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account
temporarily.

webmail service Maintenance team.

* Dear Webmail Account User
@ 2009-02-10 19:05 WEBMAIL UPDATE TEAM
From: WEBMAIL UPDATE TEAM @ 2009-02-10 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message is from the Webmail account update Service team
messaging center to all our subscribers/webmail account users. We are
currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center due tO
unusual activities identified in our email system.
Therefore, We are deleting all unidentified Webmail Accounts
to upgrade and create space for new ones.

You are required to verify your webmail account by
Confirming your Webmail identity. This will prevent your
Webmail account from termination during this exercise.

In order to confirm your Web-Mail identity, you are to
provide the following data below;

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID: