* [lm-sensors] fix a minor error for sensors-detect
@ 2010-11-02  1:21 Chen Gong
From: Chen Gong @ 2010-11-02  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi, Guenter

I can't access CVS easily from here and I don't know where to submit a
lm-sensor tool patch, so I put it here.

I occasionally found on my board there is a sensor named asc7621 and
it had been supported since 2.6.34 (I get this info from lm-sensor wiki
devices list), but sensors-detect doesn't update its status. Until now
it still shows "to-be-written". So I update it from "to-be-written" to
"asc7621". Now it works fine.

So would you please help to merge it into lm-sensor tool ?

Thanks in advance !

* Re: [lm-sensors] fix a minor error for sensors-detect
@ 2010-11-02  1:40 ` Guenter Roeck
From: Guenter Roeck @ 2010-11-02  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi Chen,

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 09:21:24PM -0400, Chen Gong wrote:
> Hi, Guenter
>
> I can't access CVS easily from here and I don't know where to submit a
> lm-sensor tool patch, so I put it here.
>
> I occasionally found on my board there is a sensor named asc7621 and
> it had been supported since 2.6.34 (I get this info from lm-sensor wiki
> devices list), but sensors-detect doesn't update its status. Until now
> it still shows "to-be-written". So I update it from "to-be-written" to
> "asc7621". Now it works fine.

Jean fixed the problem on June 19. The latest released version of lm-sensors
(3.2.0) should include the fix.

Guenter