* [Buildroot] Profiler, Memory debugger for ARM uclibc
@ 2010-12-14 12:27 Arreche
From: Arreche @ 2010-12-14 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

I miss a lot Valgrind but It's not supported :(

Thanks in advance.
--
.
-------------- next part --------------

* [Buildroot] Profiler, Memory debugger for ARM uclibc
@ 2010-12-14 12:37 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2010-12-14 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:27:55 +0000
Arreche <arreche@gmail.com> wrote:

> I miss a lot Valgrind but It's not supported :(

Version 3.6.0 of Valgrind is said to support ARM.

But what was your question ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Profiler, Memory debugger for ARM uclibc
@ 2010-12-14 15:07   ` Arreche
From: Arreche @ 2010-12-14 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

oh I'm sorry.

Anybody knows profilers and memory debuggers that works int ARM uclibc?

.

@ 2010-12-14 15:19     ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2010-12-14 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:07:51 +0000
Arreche <arreche@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody knows profilers and memory debuggers that works int ARM uclibc?

 * oprofile for system profiling
   http://oprofile.sourceforge.net/

 * gprof for application profiling
   http://sourceware.org/binutils/docs-2.21/gprof/index.html