* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-05-14  1:45 rita_1mpka at yahoo.com
From: rita_1mpka at yahoo.com @ 2011-05-14  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello dear,

My name is Rita I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here (rita_1mpka at yahoo.com) so that i will tell you about me important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss Rita

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-11-18  7:19 Simone Geddi Abdi
From: Simone Geddi Abdi @ 2011-11-18  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My name is Simone Geddi Abdi Gadid, Somalian citizen, female, age 23 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Hon. Geddi Abdi Gadid, a former Somali member of the Transitional Federal Parliament. My father was among the four(4) lawmakers who were killed in a bomb attack on Tuesday 24 August 2010, by the Islamist rebel group Al Shabaab. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.
?
Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Five Million, Eight Hundred thousand United States Dollars(5.8Million USD) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager told me that my refugee status is not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.
?
Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected .
?
Thanks a lot in anticipation of your prompt response.
?
Yours sincerely,
Simone Geddi Abdi.?

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-11-13 22:01 Aicha Ciss
From: Aicha Ciss @ 2011-11-13 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello

How are you doing today? I hope fine

My name Is miss aicha ciss i become interested when i gone through your
profile today at skymem.com/ contact me back i have a lot to discuss
with you

Yours New Friend

Aicha

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2011-11-07 15:38 Grace Majer
From: Grace Majer @ 2011-11-07 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR?

 I, am miss Grace ,interested in you, and wish to have you as my friend, please could you get back to me for more details of my self and all maybe necessary in this relationship, including my picture,if this interest you get back to me. yours Grace.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-11-05 20:13 Management
From: Management @ 2011-11-05 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Do you want to make extra money now?
It does not matter if you have a job now or not.
If you are interested, respond immediately by sending:

1. Your full names
2. Complete Address with APT/Unit/Suite number where available, City,
State & Zip Code (Not P.O. Box)
3. Telephone, cell phone and fax numbers
4. Occupation
5. Age (Must be 18 and above)

No sign up fees required.

Upon receipt of the above details from you, one of our Human Resource
Managers will establish contact with you for an interview/Accreditation.
Kindly specify the best way to contact you in your reply to this Ad

Signed
Management

* [U-Boot] HELLO
@ 2011-11-04  8:10 Trish Baby
From: Trish Baby @ 2011-11-04  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

How are you today,
I hope all is well with you.i get your mail in? I
am sorry for your concern with my Proposal for a relationship with you,
but I know that it will grant my request in good faith and
understanding, my name is Trish relationship with you, I would like to
know more, you can send an email to my email address...SO I can send you
 more details about myself picture.I Including me believe we can move
from here.But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no
educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious,
linguistic, the nationality or distance barrier, the only important
thing is love.I waiting for your mail to my email address.
??? With new friend
???????????????? Trish

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-11-03 14:38 Abdoul Oka
From: Abdoul Oka @ 2011-11-03 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Friend,

I know you will be surprised reading this letter, but my apology to you,I need your help if you can enable to help me. I will tell you more of this if you are willing to help me.

Mr Abdoul Oka

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-11-02 23:16 ellisalewis at esenorte.gov.co
From: ellisalewis at esenorte.gov.co @ 2011-11-02 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

Season greetings to You. My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years old and
I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an
operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of  Fourteen Millions
Two Hundred Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars  to you for the good
work of the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email:
Name:  Barrister Steven Snowden
Email: barr.stevensnowden at qatar.io
Tell:  +447024024135

Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you by quoting my
personal reference number  LLP/953/900//316US/UK.

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to
recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my
Bank.

Mean while you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i
really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray to God for
my soul. My friend please do not send me any email as you are to send my
barrister an email directly.

God Bless
Regards,
Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

----------------------
Red de Salud del Norte

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-11-01 18:26 Sonia Geddi
From: Sonia Geddi @ 2011-11-01 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My name is? Sonia Geddi Abdi Gadid, Somalian citizen, female, age 23 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Hon. Geddi Abdi Gadid, a former Somali member of the Transitional Federal Parliament. My father was among the four(4) lawmakers who were killed in a bomb attack on Tuesday 24 August 2010, by the Islamist rebel group Al Shabaab. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.
?
[...]
Sonia Geddi Abdi.??

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-10-31 21:11 sonia emmedy Nnu
From: sonia emmedy Nnu @ 2011-10-31 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello My Dear,

I am interested in you, My name is Miss Sonia, i am 24 years old young

girl,I will want us to be friends for something important which I would like

to share with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you

don't mind being my friend. l want you to send an email to me to my email

address so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

please i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember that

distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life,

Your New Friend,

Miss Sonia.

.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-10-27 12:10 Brice
From: Brice @ 2011-10-27 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear friend

The prompting of my message came after much thought on our country most
suitable to invest some personal funds 10.5 million acquired from kickbacks and
legitimate sale of Gems,

I have decided to invest in your country. Before we proceed

I need your assurance that funds in question can be invested

Respectfully yours,
?
Mr. Axel Brice.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-10-26 21:26 Manila Mohamed
From: Manila Mohamed @ 2011-10-26 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My name is Manila Mohamed Hassan M. Nur, Somalian citizen, female, age 22 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Hon. Mohamed Hassan M. Nur, a former Somali member of the Transitional Federal Parliament. My father was among the four(4) lawmakers who were killed in a bomb attack on Tuesday 24 August 2010, by the Islamist rebel group Al Shabaab. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.
?
Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Four Million, Seven Hundred thousand United States Dollars(4.7Million USD) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager told me that my refugee status is not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.
?
Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected .
?
Thanks a lot in anticipation of your prompt response.
?
Yours sincerely,
Manila Mohamed Hassan.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-10-20 18:00 Manila Mohamed
From: Manila Mohamed @ 2011-10-20 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?

@ 2011-10-11  8:26 Sandra Weah
From: Sandra Weah @ 2011-10-11  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

sandra2ukhalifa at yahoo.co.uk

  ?

  Glad that I'm just browsing now in
the Internet and found your profile and i was much feelings over it,I'm
miss Sandra weah by name,please i will like us to hold a good
relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile
today,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much
 interested in you,contact me personal with my private
box(sandra2ukhalifa at yahoo.co.uk)for more introduction also i will sent
my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy
to see your mail my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any
genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear
from you,

  miss Sandra

* [U-Boot] Hello..
@ 2011-10-03 15:34 stella benson
From: stella benson @ 2011-10-03 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello..
my name is stella i seek for a honest
partner for friendship i hope you
don't mind
if you don't mind please reply me i will
like to here form you ok so i can tell
you more about myself and we
can exchange picture too and share
some other things with love

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2011-10-01 21:32 biba grace
From: biba grace @ 2011-10-01 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

hello dear

i hope you are ok, how is your day, i just decide to contact you as i see your contact, for a better relationship,

and other good business/investment i want to discuss with you, i am grace 25yrs old, and very good looking,

though you may not know but respond so that i will open up to you,

you can also reply me on this mail email ,

gracebiba88 at yahoo.com

with love

Grace

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2011-09-27 23:16 Maureen Kayumba
From: Maureen Kayumba @ 2011-09-27 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
My name is Maureen and i seek for true friendship and
partner so i contacted you,please if you don't mind i will like
you to reply my mail back so i can send you my picture
and tell you more about me,
Maureen.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-09-25 23:57 Google Online Promotion 2011
From: Google Online Promotion 2011 @ 2011-09-25 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Googler,

Your e-mail has emerged winner of 500,000.00 GBP (Five hundred thousand
British Pounds) and a Dell laptop in our on-going free Google search
engine promotional draw 2011 attached to a winning file with CGPN: UK/94/70;
Lucky number: 034/088 and serial number: 101231 You are therefore advised to
contact the claims agent Mr. Terry Miller for more details of your winning.

Mr. Terry Miller,
Email: gm.glspot at gmail.com

Regards,
Kelisa Moore
(Gmail Team)

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-09-25  0:25 Sanita Abdulkarim
From: Sanita Abdulkarim @ 2011-09-25  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My names are Sanita Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo, Somalian Citizen, female, age 24 years old. I`m daughter of Late Mr. Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakany, a senior Somali diplomat and former Somali ambassador to Ethiopia. My father was killed in a suicide car bomb attack at the Medina Hotel in Beledweyne, some 400km (249 miles) north of Mogadishu. The attack was carried out by an extremist Somali Islamic group considered to be a terrorist organization with links to al-Qaida, the terror network headed by Osama bin Laden. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father took me so special.
?
Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Four Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 6.4Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorize by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.
?
Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life.
?
Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.
?
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
?
Yours sincerely,

@ 2011-09-25  0:08 Sanita Abdulkarim

@ 2011-09-20 22:28 avivan-7 at libero.it
From: avivan-7 at libero.it @ 2011-09-20 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
my dear, my name is Avivan I am female,i got your email today through
(yahoo forwarding page)
and my heart told me I have fined a good person that will love me the way I
am,
please try and write to me back with your mail id so that I can send my
pictures to you,

here is my mail id..........(aviva1414 at live.co.uk)

Please don?t say no to me, I will be great full if you can send me E-mail to
my mail box so that i will tell you more about me,
an give you my picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail
address........(aviva1414 at live.co.uk) Hope to hear from you soon,

have a nice day and stay blessed. Avivan.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-09-19 11:29 Rabiu M Hassan
From: Rabiu M Hassan @ 2011-09-19 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My name is Rabiu Mohamed Hassan M. Nur, Somalian citizen, female, age 22 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Hon. Mohamed Hassan M. Nur, a former Somali member of the Transitional Federal Parliament. My father was among the four(4) lawmakers who were killed in a bomb attack on Tuesday 24 August 2010, by the Islamist rebel group Al Shabaab. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.
?
[...]
Rabiu Mohamed.
?

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-09-12 22:23 Abegail Benson
From: Abegail Benson @ 2011-09-12 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello..
my name is Abegail i seek for a honest

@ 2011-09-04 19:15 rita mpka
From: rita mpka @ 2011-09-04 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Rita and i am a girl. I saw your email address in a forwarded page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

Right now I can?t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.

I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own. Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.

I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my alternative email address, so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress(rita_1mpka at yahoo.com)
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Regards,
Rita.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-08-29  0:02 stella benson
From: stella benson @ 2011-08-29  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

@ 2011-08-13  0:02 success bugiba
From: success bugiba @ 2011-08-13  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?My name is SUCCESS i am a young girl from west Africa. I saw your email when i was browsing in internet and found out that we can make a good match and i will like you to contact me through my emaAil address so that i can tell you more about myself. please my dear i will like you to contact me at my mail box Waiting for your mail, Your SUCCESS.

* [U-Boot] Hello..
@ 2011-08-08 16:40 stella benson
From: stella benson @ 2011-08-08 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello dear..
my name is stella i seek for a honest
partner for friendship i hope you
don't mind
if you don't mind please reply me i will
like to here form u ok so i can tell
you more about myself and we
can exchange picture too

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2011-07-31 18:04 adila good
From: adila good @ 2011-07-31 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Dear,
How are you doing today? With hope my message finds you in a good health, Nevertheless I'm adila abbudin a young good looking girl, searching for true love relationship today,my message may come to you as a suprise but is only once a relationship start and stand if you would not mind to reply me with love and pictur then i will send to you my photo and details but you can only contacet me directly with my email id (adilaabbudin at yahoo.com) because i did not have full access to login in this site
adila4U,
adilaabbudin at yahoo.com

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2011-07-31 18:03 adila good
From: adila good @ 2011-07-31 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

adilaabbudin at yahoo.com

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-07-30 15:18 Randa Saleban
From: Randa Saleban @ 2011-07-30 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My name is Randa Saleban Olad Roble, Somalian Citizen, female, age 21 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Mr.Saleban Olad Roble, a former Somali Minister of Youth and Sports. My father died on February 12, 2010 at a hospital in the Saudi capital Riyadh, after he was critically wounded in the 2009 Hotel Shamo bombing in Mogadishu where he and other victims of the December 3 blast at the Shamo Hotel had been flown for treatment. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly at my tender age may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Five Million, Two Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 5.2Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have travelled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager told me that my refugee status is not authorised by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. I beg you to consider my request as my life is being hugely affected.
?
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Yours sincerely,
Randa Saleban Olad Roble.
?
?
?

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-07-29 18:06 Randa Saleban
From: Randa Saleban @ 2011-07-29 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

@ 2011-07-16  0:19 Happiness
From: Happiness @ 2011-07-16  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

HELLO
How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss
Happiness However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere
friendship even if we haven?t met or seen each other before. I will be so much
appreciate to see your reply soon so that i can give you my picture for you to
know who i am
I shall appreciate an urgent response from you.
With lots of love from your new friend Happiness

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-07-16  0:00 Nadia Omwony
From: Nadia Omwony @ 2011-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My names are Miss. Nadia Omwony Ojok, Ugandan Citizen, female, age 23 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Mr. Omwony Ojok, former minister for state in charge economic monitoring. My father died in the Intensive Care Unit of Mulago Hospital due to suspected heart failure. I lost my mother longtime ago when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Four Million, two Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 4.2Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have travelled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorised by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.
?
Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Uganda because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.
?
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
?
Yours sincerely,
Nadia Omwony Ojok.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-07-13 17:38 Samira Ibrahim
From: Samira Ibrahim @ 2011-07-13 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,
?
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
?
My names are Samira Ibrahim Hassan Addou, Somalian Citizen, female, age 22 years old. I`m the daughter of Late professor Ibrahim Hassan Addou, the former head of foreign affairs department for the Islamic Courts of Somalia. My father was killed on December 3, 2009,in an explosion during a graduation ceremony at the Shamo Hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly at my tender age may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.
?
Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Three Hundred thousand United States Dollars(6.3Million USD) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have travelled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager told me that my refugee status is not authorised by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.
?

@ 2011-06-26 21:21 magret williams
From: magret williams @ 2011-06-26 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

HELLO
 My name is Miss Magret
 i interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am Here is my email address (williamsmagret56 at rediffmail.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
 (Remember the distance or colour an age does not matter but love matters a lot in life

@ 2011-06-18 20:25 ROSEMARY
From: ROSEMARY @ 2011-06-18 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

HELLO,
 How are you doing,hope is well with you and your family?.My name
is Roseline,it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere
friendship,Really we haven't met or seen each other before but there is
reason why, which i will tell you when you reply me back I will be so much
appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know
more about ourselves.
I shall appreciate an urgent response from you.
With
lots of love from your new friend
 Roseline.

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2011-06-17 16:40 Lilianlove
From: Lilianlove @ 2011-06-17 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

My name is Lilian,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.i
believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.Remember the distance, colour or language does not matter but love
matters allot in life
yours Lilian.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-04-12 13:27 Mis Norna
From: Mis Norna @ 2011-04-12 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello

How are you today,I hope all is well with you.l am Mis Norna Toure, Am deeply in need of someone to share with.

I would like us to be friends and to know more about each other,If you are interested in knowing more about me get back to me.

My dear,l want you to know that distance,age or color does not matter in a real relationship.waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks,

Mis Norna

* [U-Boot] HELLO
@ 2011-04-07  5:53 Anita Abdul
From: Anita Abdul @ 2011-04-07  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I am writing this letter out of a genuine desperation to find a reliable partner in an unfolding transaction. I seek your help and
genuine co-operation to our mutual benefit and I believe that you will
not letdown the trust and confidence I am about to repose on you. I am
Anita, Purchasing Manager to Gss solid minerals company. I used to represent my company to several Asian countries to purchase a product called Xsp solution, this is a chemical liquid use for cleaning Gold,
Silvers, Stones and soon. Now, our company want to send another staff from our company duo to my inability to travel this time, that's why am contacting you.

I will introduce you to my company's General Manager as the main supplier of the chemical. Per packet of the vaccine cost $6,500 in
UNITED STATE, but in Asia Malaysia where I have been purchasing, it only cost $2,500 per packet and you will supply to my company at the
rate of $5,100.Per packet.

Note, do not disclose the actual cost of the chemical i.e. $2,500 to my
company GM as this will affect our profit. My company's directors don't know the seller of this product and the seller doesn't know my company directors, I 'll introduce you as the main supplier. My company normally purchase 20, 30-150cartons in each trip I make depending on the product we have left in the company. The distributor of this
product is a Malaysian, you will purchase the product from the Malaysian dealer and supply to my company, my company will now pay you
cash on delivery.

Let the above mentioned be in mutual beneficiary for us and an opportunity to embark in future engagements. If you wish to take up this offer, kindly mail me and I will reply you with all the contact details and that of my GM whom you will contact and send you quotation. I will also give
you the price to quote.If you have any question, feel free to ask or
contact me through my personal e-mail
(anitaabdulrazak at hotmail.co.uk)

Best regards
Anita Abdul Razak
GSS Solid Minerals
E-mail: anitaabdulrazak at hotmail.co.uk

* [U-Boot] HELLO
@ 2011-03-22 19:09 sylvia benson
From: sylvia benson @ 2011-03-22 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello my dear,

  Hope
 you are doing fine over there.My name is esther. I just want to let you
 know that l saw your email contact when i was browsing and searching
for relationship,hope you don't mind.

  If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my

  picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail
 address

  hope to hear from you soon,

  have a nice day and stay blessed.

  esther

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-03-22  4:56 tracy fugar
From: tracy fugar @ 2011-03-22  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
My
name is Tracy , i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to
my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am. Here is my email address (tracyloves4me20 at yahoo.co.uk)
I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above.(Remember the distance, color or language does not matter

@ 2011-03-18 15:26 esther benson

@ 2011-03-11  1:55 alice-james1119 at att.net
From: alice-james1119 at att.net @ 2011-03-11  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello my dear,

with much glad to writ you this few line of my word,hoping that it will come to you in good health,my name is alice,i which to contact you for reason when i was advanced to search for a foreign partner,then i see your contact which interested me to contact you in serious trust relationship with you,so that we can get to know each other and If you really want to know more about me am ready to tell you If you can mail me in my private mail address to enable me to send you my picture for you to know me because I have something very IMPORTANT to tell you once i hear from you.
alice

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2011-01-10 13:58 mercy lutunku
From: mercy lutunku @ 2011-01-10 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

my name is Mercy, i am interested in having good relationship
with you. i hope you will welcome my friendship request, I will tell you
 more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you respond to me,
 i will be waiting for your mail soon. Yours Mercy

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2010-12-13 21:16 Jacob Josh
From: Jacob Josh @ 2010-12-13 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

My name is Jacob Josh, I am the branch manager of Banco pichincha
Quito Ecuador. I got your information during my search through the
Internet.. I am 47years of age and married with 3 kids. It may
interest you to hear that I am a Man of peace, but
I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double
mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to
regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist
each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and
I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as
the regional manager of Banco pichincha Quito Ecuador; it is my duty to
send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Quito
Ecuador) at the end of each year. On the course of the year 2009 end
of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager
made three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [3, 750.000.00]
which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have
since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, so
this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist
and receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE. Mean While
you will have 35% of the total fund, Note there are practically no risk
involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand
claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our
branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated
bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as
soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can
achieve it successfully. Please contact me with this email address:
jacob.josh02 at gala.net

Best Regards
Mr.Jacob Josh

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2010-11-21  6:01 Google Promotions
From: Google Promotions @ 2010-11-21  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Googler,

Your e-mail has emerged as a winner of 500,000.00 GBP (Five hundred thousand
British Pounds) and two(2) Dell laptops in our on-going end of year Google
Promotion. Your Winning details are as follows: Computer Generated Profile
Numbers (CGPN): AT568AKA, Ticket number: 5733664, Serial numbers: 100414.
Contact Mr Terry Miller, for more details through the contact below:
Mr Terry Miller,

Email : glredemption101 at gmail.com

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kelly Spearman.

* [U-Boot] Hello....
@ 2010-11-09 10:05 joy johnson
From: joy johnson @ 2010-11-09 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Greetings With Love,
???
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My
name is miss Joy ,i know that you may be suprise how i get your email,
i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest
partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and? i will like you
to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and
exchange our pictures, and we may become partners.

Remember the
distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each
other.

i am waiting? to hear from you soon.

?Regards Miss
Joy.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2010-11-08  5:24 miracle bugiba
From: miracle bugiba @ 2010-11-08  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello

How are you today? I Hope you are fine in good health. I saw your email
searches and admire it, I deemed it necessary you immediately.I appreciate you to reciprocate to by dropping on my mail
so that we will introduce ourself better and share the passionate of love. I will be waiting
for your? email for more details because i have something? suitable to tell you. Have a nice day,

Best Regards.
miracle

Ahoj

Jak se dneska m?te? Douf?m, ?e jste v por?dku v dobr?m zdravotn?m stavu. Videl jsem v?? e-mail
vyhled?v?n? a obdivovat, j? za to, ?e je nezbytn? si immediately.I r?d, ?e jste se na oplatit t?m, ?e upust? na muj mail
tak, ?e si predstav?me sami l?pe a sd?let v??niv? l?sky. Budu cekat
na svuj e-mail pro bli??? informace, proto?e jsem neco vhodn?ho r?ct. Hezk?
 den,

S pozdravem.
z?zrak

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2010-11-07 20:37 lorita camara
From: lorita camara @ 2010-11-07 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello
my name is miss Lorita am a single girl never married,
i come in contact with your email today as i was browsing on the internet searching for a true relationship, then i saw your email contact, i like to be your friend and i want to know more about you, i believe in reality of love, please contact me back with my email so that i can send my photos to you and tell you more about me for us to know more about each other, i wait for your mail thanks Lorita 4U.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2010-10-31 16:07 Rita Titu
From: Rita Titu @ 2010-10-31 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Rita Titu, 26 years from Sierra Leone in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your color or ethnicity.

I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.write me on email : ritatitu01 at w.cn

Thanks and God bless.

Love from,
Rita Titu

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2010-10-14 12:05 favour dion
From: favour dion @ 2010-10-14 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello my dear,
?How
are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss favour, I will want
us to be friends, for something important which I would like to share
with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you don't
mind being my friend.? l want you to send an email to me to my email
address? so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

please
i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember the
distance or colour does not matter but love matters allots in life)
yours new friend
favour

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2010-09-29 16:02 joy benson
From: joy benson @ 2010-09-29 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

My Name is JUSTINA i am seeking for a honest partner i hope you don't mind
if you don't mind please reply my mail so i can tell

@ 2010-09-04 10:09 online73153 at telkomsa.net
From: online73153 at telkomsa.net @ 2010-09-04 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello

I have a business offer for you, If interested write me back.

Thank You.

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2010-08-25 22:51 justina benson
From: justina benson @ 2010-08-25 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

my name is justina i seek for a honest partner i hope you don't mind,
if you don't mind please reply my email so i can tell

@ 2010-06-22  1:35 Betty Abubaker
From: Betty Abubaker @ 2010-06-22  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello

Hey am Betty,i came across your email now when i was brousing the
internet, and you really got me intrested, My dear, i decided to contact you.
i really want to have a good friendship with you. I will be very happy,
If you can get back to me with my my e-mail address so we can get to know each other
better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me
ok, maybe we can start from there,Beside i have something i want to discuse with you,
that i can write and send it to you. Have a nice day
Best Regards
Yours Betty.

* [U-Boot] Hello.
@ 2010-05-24 16:57 Tessy
From: Tessy @ 2010-05-24 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello.
My name is Tessy, it is my pleasure to write you today.Actually, I got your contact information through the International public records while searching for friendship, I will apreciate your friendship, because I beleive that good friend is a Gift of God`. I am very honest, caring , sensitve, loving, straight forward person. I like tr?phones,sincere,creative mind, brilliant having transparent personality.I believe strongly in peace,and animal rights,love art/graffiti music,films,reading,holidays,c afes,blogs loads more,
It will also please me to know more about , if it is your wish too you can wtite mail to me through this email address ,i will be happy to reply you with some pics of me for more correspondence .Hope to hear from you.
Thank

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2010-04-05  1:47 annajh at orangemail.sk
From: annajh at orangemail.sk @ 2010-04-05  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Attention,
Permit me to solicit for your assistance to invest in your Country.I have been searching for a addvanced/developing country with economic and political stability to invest in. I wish you will be of a greatassistance to me considering your position and statues in Business. However, I will keep further detail personal till when I read from you. I wish mydream to invest in your Country will be a successful one...I do expect to read from you as soon as possible annajohnsnjj at yahoo.com.my Yours,Miss Anna.

* [U-Boot] Hello
@ 2009-12-30  3:20 joode27 at hetnet.nl
From: joode27 at hetnet.nl @ 2009-12-30  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello

Good day to you my friend, my name is Richard Tang living in Hong Kong.

I seek your assistance in a business transaction/investing of the sum of 44.5MUSD.

I will explain more in my next e-mail when I get your reply. You will get 50% of the

total sum after we finish this business. Please reach me back via my personal address

richardtang73 at yahoo.com.hk Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Richard Tang

* [U-Boot] HELLO
@ 2009-04-30 15:55 hamiltonss
From: hamiltonss @ 2009-04-30 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

My name is Mr. Hamilton, I am a foreign Investor and I am writting to seek your assistance in starting a business investment in your country and execute a business investment under your management. If you can assist me in receiving my money and investing it in your country e-mail me with your telephone number so I can explain to you more better and give you further information. My E-mail is -  frankminton at hotmail.com

* [U-Boot] hello
@ 2008-12-21  1:18 tessey geb
From: tessey geb @ 2008-12-21  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

hello

My name is miss Tessey I saw your profile at www.denx.de and became
interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and I want you to
send mail to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know
Who l am.Here my e-mail address (tessey300 at yahoo.com) think that we can move
from here.I am waiting for the mail to my email address above.miss Tessey.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in
life) Please rpely me with my email address Here, thanks to have a good day,
kiss
(tessey300 at yahoo.com)