* [B.A.T.M.A.N.] An Experimental Comparison of Routing Protocols in Multi Hop Ad Hoc Networks
@ 2011-01-24 20:55 or4n9e
From: or4n9e @ 2011-01-24 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n

Hi,

following your call for paper submissions at http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/Experience, I'd briefly like to make your group aware of the following 2010 scientific paper [1] about OSLR, BATMAN L2+L3 and Babel protocols (performance comparison etc, kind of a follow-up to the already listed paper at [2]). I assume it's of some interest for you guys!

Thanks,
orange (Piranha Project Maintainer), http://piranha.pwnz.org/

[1] http://bridgingthelayers.org/docs/murray_routing.pdf
[2] http://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1747&context=infopapers

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] An Experimental Comparison of Routing Protocols in Multi Hop Ad Hoc Networks
@ 2011-01-26 12:15 ` Marek Lindner
From: Marek Lindner @ 2011-01-26 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The list for a Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking

Hi,

> following your call for paper submissions at
> http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/Experience, I'd briefly like to make your
> group aware of the following 2010 scientific paper [1] about OSLR, BATMAN
> L2+L3 and Babel protocols (performance comparison etc, kind of a follow-up
> to the already listed paper at [2]). I assume it's of some interest for
> you guys!

thanks for bringing this to our attention. You may add the link yourself -
after all, it is a wiki.  :-)

I already expressed my discomfort regarding certain conclusions:
https://lists.open-mesh.org/pipermail/b.a.t.m.a.n/2010-November/003689.html

Thanks,
Marek