* OFA Management maintainership
@ 2011-02-09 19:09 Sasha Khapyorsky
       [not found] ` <AANLkTim5QRrx38xS-8QBKmCe6MQ6Oh2jquC+8Hn_=Drz-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Sasha Khapyorsky @ 2011-02-09 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma; +Cc: EWG

I'm finishing my work for Voltaire those days and wish to transfer
my role as OFA management packages maintainer to
Alex Netes <alexne-smomgflXvOZWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> which I know many years as a great
experienced engineer and very good and positive person.

So starting from today his trees should be considered as master
development trees:

        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim

It is also likely that in a near feature maintainerships of
libibumad and infiniband-diags will be taken by
Ira Weiny <weiny2-i2BcT+NCU+M@public.gmane.org>.

I would like to wish to Alex and Ira a lot of success with their roles.

Also I would like to thank a whole community for good working time.

I still be reachable by my email address <sashakvolt-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, so feel
free to contact me in case of any question.

Sasha

* Re: OFA Management maintainership
       [not found] ` <AANLkTim5QRrx38xS-8QBKmCe6MQ6Oh2jquC+8Hn_=Drz-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-02-09 19:13   ` Sasha Khapyorsky
       [not found]     ` <AANLkTinOBm+ENgf6zRG1MedbvNZJSSrtg+UaJj5FE0JN-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Sasha Khapyorsky @ 2011-02-09 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma; +Cc: Ira Weiny, Alex Netes, EWG

Hi,

@ 2011-02-09 19:17       ` Hal Rosenstock
       [not found]         ` <AANLkTi=fisDpBTK7sqvhjAP6sJbGP2UL+8tD5GG3T92A-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Hal Rosenstock @ 2011-02-09 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sasha Khapyorsky; +Cc: linux-rdma, Ira Weiny, Alex Netes, EWG

Sasha,

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Sasha Khapyorsky <sashakvolt-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm finishing my work for Voltaire those days and wish to transfer
> my role as OFA management packages maintainer to
> Alex Netes <alexne-smomgflXvOZWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> which I know many years as a great
> experienced engineer and very good and positive person.
>
> So starting from today his trees should be considered as master
> development trees:
>
>        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad
>        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm
>        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad
>        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags
>        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim
>
> It is also likely that in a near feature maintainerships of
> libibumad and infiniband-diags will be taken by
> Ira Weiny <weiny2-i2BcT+NCU+M@public.gmane.org>.

Do you mean libibmad rather than libibumad ?

-- Hal

@ 2011-02-09 19:36           ` Sasha Khapyorsky
From: Sasha Khapyorsky @ 2011-02-09 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hal Rosenstock; +Cc: linux-rdma, Ira Weiny, Alex Netes, EWG

On 14:17 Wed 09 Feb     , Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> > It is also likely that in a near feature maintainerships of
> > libibumad and infiniband-diags will be taken by
> > Ira Weiny <weiny2-i2BcT+NCU+M@public.gmane.org>.
>
> Do you mean libibmad rather than libibumad ?

Yes, sure - libibmad.

@ 2011-02-09 23:18   ` Rupert Dance
From: Rupert Dance @ 2011-02-09 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Sasha Khapyorsky', 'linux-rdma'; +Cc: 'EWG'

Hi Sasha,

I just wanted to thank you for all the work you have done for the
OpenFabrics community and tell you that we will miss your contributions.

Thanks and best wishes for the future,

Rupert Dance

Software Forge, Inc.

2 Greenleaf Woods Drive #301

Portsmouth, NH 03801

Phone: 603-319-8486

Fax: 603-319-8489

 <http://www.soft-forge.com/> www.soft-forge.com

@ 2011-02-10 15:30   ` Mike Heinz
From: Mike Heinz @ 2011-02-10 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sasha Khapyorsky, linux-rdma; +Cc: EWG

Good luck with the change, Sasha.

Alex Netes <alexne-smomgflXvOZWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org<mailto:alexne-smomgflXvOZWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>> which I know many years as a great

        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad>
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm>
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad>
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags>
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim>

Ira Weiny <weiny2-i2BcT+NCU+M@public.gmane.org<mailto:weiny2-i2BcT+NCU+M@public.gmane.org>>.

I still be reachable by my email address <sashakvolt-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org<mailto:sashakvolt-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>>, so feel
free to contact me in case of any question.

Sasha

________________________________
This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.

* Re: OFA Management maintainership
       [not found]     ` <6E7F64DEFBCFFA46B37B4914CEB21D4FA6B470BE-fViJhHBwANKuSA5JZHE7gA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2013-02-07 18:04       ` Ira Weiny
From: Ira Weiny @ 2013-02-07 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hal Rosenstock; +Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Alex Netes

Indeed, Thank you Alex,
Ira

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:05:58 +0000
Hal Rosenstock <hal-VPRAkNaXOzVWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think we all owe a debt of gratitude for Alex's excellent 2+ years of OpenSM, libibumad, and ibsim maintainership. I hope I can live up to the high standard Alex set. Thanks for all you've done Alex!
>
> -- Hal

Ira Weiny
Member of Technical Staff
Lawrence Livermore National Lab