* GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
@ 2011-04-23  2:51 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-23  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I wish to ask for your consent for a partnership project that I would want both of us to execute mutually which is beneficial. However my name is Mr. Rodney Smith. Kindly get back to me to confirm the receipt of this massage so that I will give you full details of the project.

Send your reply to my private email at rodney_smith@ibibo.com

I am waiting for your permission.

Warm regards
Mr. Rodney Smith
Email:smithrodney@ibibo.com

* Get Back To Me Immediately
@ 2018-12-26 16:10 Barr Jose Pedro Perez-Llorca
From: Barr Jose Pedro Perez-Llorca @ 2018-12-26 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day,

I am Barrister Jose Pedro Perez-Llorca. I have a business proposal which
i believe that will be a very good opportunity for both of us so I
decided to contact you on this business opportunity here in Spain.
Kindly get back to me immediately for further explainations or details
of the proposal.

Regards,

From: Barr Jose Pedro Perez-Llorca @ 2018-12-26 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

--
Good day,

I am Barrister Jose Pedro Perez-Llorca. I have a business proposal which
i believe that will be a very good opportunity for both of us so I
decided to contact you on this business opportunity here in Spain.
Kindly get back to me immediately for further explainations or details
of the proposal.

Regards,

Barr. Jose Pedro Perez-Llorca

* GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
@ 2016-09-16 14:02 Alaine Kamba
From: Alaine Kamba @ 2016-09-16 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,

My name is Mr Alif Tomar, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant)
Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department
I discovered an abandoned sum of eighteen million three hundred
thousand United State of American dollars (18.3MILLION USA DOLLARS) in
an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died in
airline that crashed on 4th October 2001.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting his next
of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it
unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we
learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside
with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is
therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business
proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin or
relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since
nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank
treasury as unclaimed bill.

You will be entitled with 40% of the total sum while 60% will be for
me after which I will visit your Country to invest my own share when
the fund is successfully transferred into your account, Please I would
like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret as
you may wish to know that I am a bank official.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Alif Tomar.

* GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
@ 2016-09-07  7:39 Alaine Kamba
From: Alaine Kamba @ 2016-09-07  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,

My name is Mr Alaine Kamba, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant)
[...]

Mr Alaine Kamba.

* GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
@ 2016-09-07  7:39 Alaine Kamba
From: Alaine Kamba @ 2016-09-07  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-29  3:51 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-29  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-10 20:20 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-10 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-10 19:25 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-10 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-10 19:24 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-10 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-10 17:09 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-10 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-07  0:51 GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

From: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY @ 2011-04-07  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-31 17:37 Simon Dornooo
From: Simon Dornooo @ 2010-07-31 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day and how are you today?
There is information I think might interest you. First kindly confirm if
you are the owner of this email address.
I am Mr. Simon Dornoo, I work with Barclays Bank. I do not know if I am
talking to the right person, But I will like you to confirm if you are the
owner of this email ID. Already I have your name and details in our file
in the office, but somehow I am not comfortable and too sure that I am
communicating with the right owner of this email.
That is why I did not mention your Full Names, if you can prove that you
are the owner of this email ID, then I will furnish you with the
information that I have for you, when I am convinced I am talking to the
right person and will proceed with you.
I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the
wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the
issue.
Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced that I am
communicating with the right person,

Mr. Simon Dornoo

* Get Back To Me Immediately....
@ 2010-07-31 11:06 Simon Dornooo