* [Qemu-devel] [OOT] gcc trick to help studying Qemu source
@ 2011-04-19  9:07 Mulyadi Santosa
From: Mulyadi Santosa @ 2011-04-19  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi all

Just a result of my adventure lately to get better understanding with
Qemu source, that is how to easily expand the result of preprocessing
and assembling.... unknown to me before, gcc could already do this for
us:
http://the-hydra.blogspot.com/2011/04/getting-confused-when-exploring-qemu.html

Hopefully it's useful for everybody, especially newbie like me.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant

blog: the-hydra.blogspot.com
training: mulyaditraining.blogspot.com

* Re: [Qemu-devel] [OOT] gcc trick to help studying Qemu source
@ 2011-04-22  7:04 ` Brad Hards
From: Brad Hards @ 2011-04-22  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel; +Cc: Mulyadi Santosa

On Tuesday 19 April 2011 19:07:39 Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
> Hopefully it's useful for everybody, especially newbie like me.
I added a note about this to the wiki. Perhaps you may like to expand /
enhance it:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/GettingStartedDevelopers#Getting_to_know_the_code

Brad

* Re: [Qemu-devel] [OOT] gcc trick to help studying Qemu source
@ 2011-04-22 16:01   ` Mulyadi Santosa
From: Mulyadi Santosa @ 2011-04-22 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Hards; +Cc: qemu-devel

Hi Brad :)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 14:04, Brad Hards <bradh@frogmouth.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 April 2011 19:07:39 Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
>> Hopefully it's useful for everybody, especially newbie like me.
> I added a note about this to the wiki. Perhaps you may like to expand /
> enhance it:
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/GettingStartedDevelopers#Getting_to_know_the_code

Thanks a lot! :) Well, so far, the information you put there is
already brief and clear. Along with the explanation in my blog, I
think it's enough by now. But in the future, if I think something
worth to be added, I'll let you now...