* G-20
@ 2011-05-13 22:41 Western Union Money Transfer Plc
From: Western Union Money Transfer Plc @ 2011-05-13 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

My working partner has helped me to send your
first payment of US$7,500 to you as
instructed by Mr. David Cameron and will
keep sending you US$7,500 twice a week until
the payment of (US$360,000) is completed
within six months and here is the information
below:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN):
522-905-9427

SENDER'S NAME: Mr. Mark Daniel
AMOUNT: US$7,500

To track your funds forward Western Union
Money Transfer agent your Full Names and
Mobile Number via Email to: sirteddy_westernumtrs@hotmail.com

Mr. Teddy brown
E-mail: sirteddy_westernumtrs@hotmail.com
D/L Number:+44 7045714366

Please direct all enquiring to:
sirteddy_westernumtrs@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Mrs. Larisa Alexander.

* G-20
@ 2011-08-25 11:32 Mr.Garry Moore
From: Mr.Garry Moore @ 2011-08-25 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

 My associate has helped me to send your first payment
 of $7,500 USD to you as instructed by the Malaysian
 Government and Mr. David Cameron the United Kingdom
 prime minister after the last G20 meeting that was
 held in Malaysia, making you one of the beneficiaries.
 Here is the information below.

 MTCN Numbers: 6076147516
 Sender Name Is = Patrick Lee Chun

 I told him to keep sending you $7,500 USD twice a week
 until the FULL payment of ($820000.00 United State Dollars)
 is completed.

 A certificate will be made to change the Receivers Name
 to your name as stated by the Malaysian Government, send
 your Full Names and address via Email to: Mr Garry Moore
 to proceed.

  Note:

 You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is
 obtained by you.

 Regards
 Mr. Garry Moore.
E-mail:westeruniondepartment@discuz.org