* [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Extending the Exporter
@ 2011-05-17 19:34 Elmo
From: Elmo @ 2011-05-17 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n

Hello,

I'm trying to extend the Exporter of OpenMesh to put another float
stored at each Vertex to an off or obj file. But the Tutorial on your
website dosn't make it clear i think.
Do I have to extend the the BaseExporter by a Iterator for my float
like:
virtual PVertexIter const_myFloat_begin()   = 0;
virtual PVertexIter const_myFloat_end()   = 0;

Where do i have to add the code to get these iterators called?

Is there anything else to add?

Thanks in advance
Malte

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Extending the Exporter
@ 2011-05-18  1:19 ` Marek Lindner
From: Marek Lindner @ 2011-05-18  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The list for a Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking; +Cc: Elmo

Hi,

> I'm trying to extend the Exporter of OpenMesh to put another float
> stored at each Vertex to an off or obj file. But the Tutorial on your
> website dosn't make it clear i think.
> Do I have to extend the the BaseExporter by a Iterator for my float
> like:
> virtual PVertexIter const_myFloat_begin()   = 0;
> virtual PVertexIter const_myFloat_end()   = 0;
>
> Where do i have to add the code to get these iterators called?
>
> Is there anything else to add?

are you referring to openmesh.org ?
You sent your mail to the mailing list of open-mesh.org (note the dash). It is
about routing in wireless mesh networks ...

Cheers,
Marek