* [alevy@redhat.com: [Qemu-devel] 3D BoF in kvm-forum]
@ 2011-05-19  6:43 Alon Levy
From: Alon Levy @ 2011-05-19  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen Devel

Hi,

 Is there anyone interested that is coming to the kvm forum? see suggestion below, haven't written proposal yet (not a lot of time left).

Alon

----- Forwarded message from Alon Levy <alevy@redhat.com> -----

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:13:38 +0300
From: Alon Levy <alevy@redhat.com>
To: qemu-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 3D BoF in kvm-forum

Hi,

 Anyone interested? Anyone submitted such a request already? I'm mainly interested in remoting 3d with spice, and I know there is existing out-of-tree patches for passthrough (not to mention other implementations out there). I guess the idea would be to work on the way forward for both (passthrough and remoting) in qemu.

Alon

----- End forwarded message -----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-19  6:43 UTC | newest]