* [linux-lvm] lvm2app feature request
@ 2011-05-23  6:59 ben
From: ben @ 2011-05-23  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-lvm

What I am looking for is a way to get a pointer to the parent mirror if I have
a pointer to a mirror leg or a mirror log. Right now I am getting it by
breaking down the mirror leg's name to get the parent's name but that doesn't
always work when the volume has been renamed.

Thank you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-23  6:59 UTC | newest]