* [Buildroot] Doubt about list.
@ 2011-05-26 14:28 Paulo Silva
From: Paulo Silva @ 2011-05-26 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi all,

I new to this list, and when I signed it, I though it was for users too,
but I am seen only developers messages,  I ask you, can users post
doubts and problem questios here or for this exist another list?

Thank you for your time.

Carvalho

* [Buildroot] Doubt about list.
@ 2011-05-26 14:35 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2011-05-26 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello Paulo,

On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:28:32 -0300
"Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware)" <psilva@opensoftware-br.com> wrote:

> I new to this list, and when I signed it, I though it was for users
> too, but I am seen only developers messages,  I ask you, can users
> post doubts and problem questios here or for this exist another list?

As long as the user question is about Buildroot, this list is the right
place for it. Your user questions are very welcome.

This is the only list for both Buildroot developers and users. The
traffic isn't yet high enough to justify having separate lists,
especially since the boundary between users and developers is pretty
thin.

Regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Doubt about list.
@ 2011-05-27  9:15 ` Diego Iastrubni
From: Diego Iastrubni @ 2011-05-27  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware) <
psilva@opensoftware-br.com> wrote:

> I new to this list, and when I signed it, I though it was for users too,
> but I am seen only developers messages,  I ask you, can users post doubts
> and problem questios here or for this exist another list?

Users of buildroot are developers :) See my last messages about slow boot
times.