* ALERT
@ 2011-06-02  1:49 UPC MAIL
From: UPC MAIL @ 2011-06-02  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear  Account User,

There will be an upgrade in our system between June 1st-30th 2011.
Due to the anonymous registration of your accounts and number of dormant accounts, we will be running this upgrade to determine the exact number of subscribers we have at present.

You are instructed to login to your  email account to verify if your account is still valid and send immediately the folowing:

Login Name: ..................................(Compulsory)
Password: ....................................(Compulsory)
Date of Birth.................................(Optional)
State:  ......................................(Optional)

Note that if your account do Login, send us the details or otherwise
it means it has been deleted. Sorry for the inconvinence this might
cause you, we are only trying to make sure you dont lose informations in your accounts. Your required above Information should be sent to our Admin Manager with the follwing e-mail(chelloaccountusers@hotmail.com) and your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Thanks for your attention to this request. Once again We
apologize
for any inconveniences. Warning!!! Account users that refuse to update their account after 5 Days of receiving this warning, user will lose
his/her account permanently.

* Alert
@ 2017-11-01 19:24 Administrator
From: Administrator @ 2017-11-01 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Recently, we have detect some unusual activity on your account and as a result, all email users are urged to update their email account within 24 hours of receiving this e-mail, please click the link http://beam.to/5617 to confirm that your email account is up to date with the institution requirement.

---

* Alert
@ 2017-11-01 17:08 Administrator
From: Administrator @ 2017-11-01 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2017-06-12  0:25 IT Department
From: IT Department @ 2017-06-12  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Recently, we have detect some unusual activity on your account and as a result, all email users are urged to update their email account within 24 hours of receiving this e-mail, please click the link http://beam.to/1469 to confirm that your email account is up to date with the institution requirement.

---

* RE: Alert
       [not found] <D2051DFEFCA506448A1DB354CD77B8342255FED961@SHNPTCCLS01.stellarishealth.net>
@ 2016-11-01 23:11 ` Campbel, Adrian
From: Campbel, Adrian @ 2016-11-01 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Campbel, Adrian

________________________________
From: ADMIN @ 2015-06-11  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear User

This mail is to inform all our valued customers that we are currently upgrading our Admin database, e-mail Center and expanding e-mail quota limit from 500 MB to 2.6 GB. You need to Upgrade and expand your e-mail quota limit to 2.6 GB before you can continue to use your e-mail.you are required to complete your details below and send it to us.This information would be required to verify and upgrade e-mail account to avoid being closed. Please clicking on the reply button;

Full Name:
User Name:
Email:
Password:

Your account will remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account to the monitoring Center.

Thanks for using our Email Services.
2015 Administrator All Rights Reserved

* ALERT
@ 2015-06-11  5:11 ` ADMIN

From: ADMIN @ 2015-06-11  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-03-26 23:23 Atm Cash Card Award
From: Atm Cash Card Award @ 2015-03-26 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
We have your donation reply for details

From: Atm Cash Card Award @ 2015-03-26 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2014-05-18 20:16 Western Union Money Transfer
From: Western Union Money Transfer @ 2014-05-18 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congrats:You have won ( £500,000.00 Pounds )Contact Mr Andrew James:money.transfer55@qq.com ,Mobile:+447509531953

* Alert...
@ 2014-05-16  0:17 Western Union Money Transfer
From: Western Union Money Transfer @ 2014-05-16  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-04-05 13:39 yelsy carrasco
From: yelsy carrasco @ 2012-04-05 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: westernunion

Dear Western Union Customer,

You have been awarded with the sum of $50,000 USD by our office, as one of our customers who use Western Union in their daily business transaction. This award was been selected through the internet, where your e-mail address was indicated and notified. Please provide Mr. Gary Epps with the following details listed below so that your fund will be remited to you through Western Union.

1. Name:______
2. Address________
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number____
5. Occupation:________
6. Sex:_________________
7. Age___________________

Mr.Gary Epps
E-mail: wu_africadep01@admin.in.th

As soon as these details are received and verified, your fund will be transferred to you.

Thank you, for using western union

From: yelsy carrasco @ 2012-04-05 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: westernunion

@ 2011-03-10 20:38 Helpdesk
From: Helpdesk @ 2011-03-10 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

                This is an email account update Web-news
                  See the below mailing information
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Kindly note that We recently did some upgrade on our database.
During the upgrade there was an unusual responds code from your email
address
requesting for deactivation. Verify to deactivate or keep your email
account active.

In order to verify/confirm your email identity,
You are to provide the following data;

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
*User Name:
*Password:
*Confirm Password:
*Account Deactivation:__(specify yes to
deactivate. No to keep
active)
Reason for Deactivation:__(if yes)

Warning!!! in failure to verify your email account within 48hrs on
receiving this notification, your account will automatically be
deactivated

NOTE: You will be send a password reset
messenge in next seven (7)
working days after undergoing this process
for security reasons.

Thank you for your co-operation!
warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV

* Alert
@ 2010-05-13  3:01 Foundation
From: Foundation @ 2010-05-13  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulation for your $1,350,000.00 as grant from the
Foundation De France.send us your.
Name:
Address:
Occupation: to(fdf33@9.cn)www.fdf.org

* Alert
@ 2010-05-13  3:01 Foundation
From: Foundation @ 2010-05-13  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-05-12 23:06 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2010-05-12 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations you won $50,000.00,confirm reciept by sending your
name,address,age,Occupation,Country,phone number etc to(wu.africa@w.cn)

* Alert
@ 2010-05-08  4:43 Foundation
From: Foundation @ 2010-05-08  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Confirm receipt of $1,350,000.00 by sending your
Name,Age,Address,Occupations etc to(fdf33@9.cn)www.fdf.org

* Alert
@ 2010-05-08  3:49 Foundation
From: Foundation @ 2010-05-08  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-09  1:39 wins
From: wins @ 2010-03-09  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have won $50,000 USD send name,age,address,sex,phone for claim

* Alert
@ 2007-04-24  3:26 Sisawad Haapanen
From: Sisawad Haapanen @ 2007-04-24  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Opening bell message.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7238/2nfn82iw8.jpg
If one is to rule, and to continue ruling, one must be able to dislocate the sense of reality.