* [Qemu-devel] Proposal
@ 2011-06-02 18:36 Al Hassan
From: Al Hassan @ 2011-06-02 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

   Hello, I am personal aide to former Interior Minister Habib el-Adly in the cabinet of former regime of Mubarak. As a result of the political revolt and revelation in my country, my boss is looking for a business deal to take part of his huge cash in the banks out of Egypt before it’s frozen completely. Details of this can be read through this link below; http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8223474-three-former-ministers-top-mubaraks-party-member-detained-in-egypt. Once we are able to get a concrete reply from you , we will discuss the deal in full details and see how far we can go from there.

Regards Mr. Hassan Ali

* [Qemu-devel] Proposal
@ 2011-02-16 10:51 Victoria Gabbana
From: Victoria Gabbana @ 2011-02-16 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)