* git remote prune is needed on oe github mirror
@ 2011-06-10 23:24 Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2011-06-10 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi

I see that oe-core when cloned from github still shows the 'maste'
remote branch which has already been deleted in oe-core repo.

So we need to run 'git remote prune origin' periodically or somthing
similar operation. It seems it does not get the removal information
when the mirror is updated

Thanks

--
-Khem

* Re: git remote prune is needed on oe github mirror
@ 2011-06-11  8:17 ` Phil Blundell
From: Phil Blundell @ 2011-06-11  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 16:24 -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> I see that oe-core when cloned from github still shows the 'maste'
> remote branch which has already been deleted in oe-core repo.
>
> So we need to run 'git remote prune origin' periodically or somthing
> similar operation. It seems it does not get the removal information
> when the mirror is updated

Ah yes, well spotted.  Done.

p.