* I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
@ 2011-08-05  2:20 Mr LEUNG Cheung
From: Mr LEUNG Cheung @ 2011-08-05  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I saw your ID in EMAIL MEMBER DIRECTORY.I contacted you is because  I need your assistance to transfer $22,500,000.00 Dollars from Hong Kong to your country.Please reply if you are interested.

Regards,
Mr LEUNG Cheung

* I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
@ 2015-11-09 16:18 Unknown,
From: Unknown,  @ 2015-11-09 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?IF YES CONTACT FOR MORE INFO

* I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
@ 2015-11-09 16:10
From:  @ 2015-11-09 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-24 18:51
From:  @ 2015-10-24 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-09-05 14:54 oficefilee
From: oficefilee @ 2015-09-05 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

As you are not a nationality of my country; i have a business proposal for you, and it will be for the mutual benefit of the both of us.

* I Need Your Assistance
@ 2014-07-29 21:41 Senator Ahmed Rufai
From: Senator Ahmed Rufai @ 2014-07-29 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, Good Day.

I am Senator Ahmed Rufai Sani Yerima from Nigeria. I will like to send my daughter - AMINA to your country for investment, if you could advise me on any profitable investment outlook in your country. Due to my political position here in Nigeria, I am afraid something bad could happen ahead 2015 presidential election in Nigeria.

This is why I will like to send my daughter to invest the funds in Abroad. I have huge amount of USD (100 million) that I secretly kept in Ghana for investment.

I am contacting you to be a foreign partner in this investment proposal and I really need your confidentiality towards this transaction hence I can not travel out of my country at this moment as an opposition leader ahead 2015 presidential election in Nigeria.

If however you can assist my daughter to invest this fund, then we shall give you 30% of the annual profit and you shall remain our partner on a joint venture basis.

I will like you to get back to me if you are willing to handle this transaction.

Thanks and best regards,
Senator Ahmed Rufai.

* I Need Your Assistance.
@ 2014-05-04 17:37 Dr.Malik Wasim
From: Dr.Malik Wasim @ 2014-05-04 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Dr.Malik Wasim, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank
of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso. I got your email account while
searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the
one.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $12.5 million U.S.
dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance
acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.
If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this
transaction, please send down the following personal details to me via
dr.malik_wasim@yahoo.com

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital.............
Status:................
(5)Private phone number:..................
(6)Current residential address:.................

Noted; that every discussion is in the detail.
Dr.Malik Wasim.

* I Need Your Assistance.
@ 2014-02-02 19:44 Malik Wasim
From: Malik Wasim @ 2014-02-02 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-21 19:43 Malik Wasim
From: Malik Wasim @ 2014-01-21 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-09-04  0:27 Dr.Malik Wasim
From: Dr.Malik Wasim @ 2013-09-04  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-08-28 18:36 MR ZHANG YONG
From: MR ZHANG YONG  @ 2013-08-28 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

* I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
@ 2012-11-16 14:39 Mr. LEUNG Cheung
From: Mr. LEUNG Cheung  @ 2012-11-16 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I need your assistance to transfer $22.5Million USD from hong-kong to your country

* I need your assistance
@ 2012-07-28  1:12 Emelda
From: Emelda @ 2012-07-28  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance.

I know my message will come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other before but nevertheless, I am praying for this message to meet you in good condition of health. I am writing with the greatest delight and personal respect, believing you will not betray the trust and confident which i want to sit on you.

My name is Emelda Peterson. I'm 26years old woman. I'm origin/nationality of Liberia. My father was army officer and was Lt. Colonel in rank during his army service before he was killed including my mother by rebels during Liberia civil war. Attempt was made to kill me too,but i was very lucky to escape and make my way to Dakar Senegal through the help of united nation where I am now..

My late father lodged some money in one of the bank in europe which i've tried to withdraw the fund but i was denied the access because of my refugee status,rather i was adviced to bring a partner to file for the fund as my trustee requesting on my behalf. The total fund is 4.200.000 pounds (Four Million Two hundred thousand Dollars) .

I'm soliciting for your noble hand to help me transfer this fund into your account in your country,i want to invest this money in your country where there is more economic and political stability.I decided to write you with all my whole heart and i will like to give you 20% from the total sum.
I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Best Regard.
Emelda.

* I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
@ 2012-05-26 18:18 mrleungcheungkong12
From: mrleungcheungkong12 @ 2012-05-26 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

@ 2012-05-26 17:24 mrleungcheungkong12
From: mrleungcheungkong12 @ 2012-05-26 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

@ 2011-10-25  9:20 Mr Ahmed Hassan
From: Mr Ahmed Hassan @ 2011-10-25  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beloved,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is AHMED HASSAN a merchant
in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone(not even myself) but my business.Though I am very rich.
I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused
on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret
all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money in the world.I believe when God gives me a
second chance to come into this world I would live my life a different
way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me.

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate
and extended family members as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so i have decided
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I have done on earth. So far, I have distributed money
to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore.I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which, I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows
of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty One million dollars
$21,000,000,00 that I have with a finance Company abroad.I will want
you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations. I have set aside 25% for you and for your time.

NOTE; IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE
EMAIL:mr_ahmedhassan74@live.com

Regards
Mr. Ahmed Hassan.

From: Mr Ahmed Hassan @ 2011-10-25  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-22  0:54 Mr Ahmed Hassan
From: Mr Ahmed Hassan @ 2011-09-22  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beloved,

I Mr Ahmed Hassan,a Business merchant who is diagnosed with
"Esophageal Cancer"
which
defiled all forms of medical treatment and i have cash deposit of Twenty One
million dollars ($21,000,000,00) that I have with a finance Company abroad,i
need someone to stand as a benefactor,if you are interested indicate your
interest.and i will give you the full details

From: Mr Ahmed Hassan @ 2011-09-22  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-20 11:53 Mr Ahmed Hassan
From: Mr Ahmed Hassan @ 2011-09-20 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-16  0:02 Mr. LEUNG Cheung
From: Mr. LEUNG Cheung @ 2011-09-16  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

   I have contacted you because I need your assistance to transfer $22,500,000.00 Dollars from Hong Kong to to your country. I will give you MORE DETAILS about the transfer immediately I receive a positive response from you.

  Kind Regards,
 Mr. LEUNG Cheung

* I need your assistance
@ 2011-07-09  4:02 leung  cheung
From: leung  cheung @ 2011-07-09  4:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Compliment of the day to you. I am sending this brief letter to solicit
your partnership to transfer $22,500,000.00 US Dollars from Hong Kong to
your country. You will be entitled to 40% after compliting the transaction
while I will be entitled to 60% as the sole initiator of this mutual
proposal. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive
a positive response from you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Leung Cheung
Email: leungcheung18@helixnet.cn

* I need your assistance
@ 2011-07-09  3:37 leung  cheung

From: leung  cheung @ 2011-07-09  3:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-07-07 19:47 leung  cheung
From: leung  cheung @ 2011-07-07 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-07-07 19:43 ` leung  cheung

From: leung  cheung @ 2011-07-07 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-07-05 16:35 Leung Cheung
From: Leung Cheung @ 2011-07-05 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Compliment of the day to you. I am sending this brief letter to solicit
your partnership to transfer $22,500,000.00 US Dollars from Hong Kong to
your country. You will be entitled to 40% after compliting the transaction
while I will be entitled to 60% as the sole initiator of this mutual
proposal. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive
a positive response from you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Leung Cheung
Email: leungcheung11@helixnet.cn

* I need your assistance
@ 2011-07-05 16:13 Leung Cheung
From: Leung Cheung @ 2011-07-05 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-12-14  4:50 infos
From: infos @ 2009-12-14  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Capt. Allan Davis  and I would like to buy a Property in your
country.

Can you be of any assistance to me?

You can write me on my Email address: allandavix@gmail.com

Waiting for your response ASAP.

Best Regards
Capt. Allan  Davis.

* I Need Your Assistance
@ 2009-12-12 11:28 infos
From: infos @ 2009-12-12 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

My name is Capt. Allan Davis,i am looking for a business partiner to invest
my money with in your country.

Can you be of any assistance to me?

You can write me on my Email address: cpt.allandavis@gmail.com

@ 2009-10-09 17:56 Song Lee
From: Song Lee @ 2009-10-09 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance so that we can both transfer abandoned sum of $19.5Million Dollars own by (late Mr Sadiq Uday) from my bank Hang Seng Bank here in Hong Kong. Please Reply quickly so that i can give you more informations about the source of the funds,and we will share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. Please Reply with Full Names Private Phone Number: Current Residential Address: Occupation:If you are intrested Contact me via songleeu@live.com