* [U-Boot] AHCI Update
@ 2011-08-06 10:47 Aaron Williams
From: Aaron Williams @ 2011-08-06 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

I am working on cleaning up the AHCI driver which appears to be quite old. I
am migrating it from SCSI to SATA and was wondering if anyone else is
interested in this?

So far I made a number of changes to the old driver in order to get it to work
properly with a JMicrom JMB363 card that I have and a couple of drives. It
looks like it does not support LBA48 mode among other things.

-Aaron Williams

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-06 10:47 UTC | newest]