* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-08-19  1:11 ` UPC account Support Team
From: UPC account Support Team @ 2011-08-19  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Beste UPC gebruiker,

Willen wij u mededelen upgrade van onze UPC webmail service UPC klant is veranderd en uw oorspronkelijke wachtwoord te resetten.

* User name:
* Wachtwoord:
* Geboortedatum:

From: UPC account Support Team @ 2011-08-19  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-11-14  6:16 ` WEBMAIL UPGRADE
From: WEBMAIL UPGRADE @ 2013-11-14  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Web-master Email Account Owner,

   This message is from Web-master messaging center to all email account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused email account to create more space for new accounts. To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from our database. To complete your Web-mail account, you must reply to this email immediately and enter your

User-name: (           )
password: (           )
Confim Password: (            )

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Welcome to Web-master Web-mail
upgrade@undelservices.com
Web-mail Support

From: WEBMAIL UPGRADE @ 2013-11-14  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-11-28 23:50 DESK
From: DESK @ 2012-11-28 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Webmail hosting center to all our account owners.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center for this
year 2012. We are deleting all unused account to create

more space for new once and to prevent spam mails. Just before this
message was sent, you are currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has
exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB. To prevent

your account from closing, you will have to update us with the below
information to help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior
to maintain of your INBOX.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her E-mail,
within 48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail
permanently.

CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT:

First Name :_______________________
Last Name :________________________
Domain-Link:_______________________
Webmail ID:________________________
Password:__________________________

Click on reply and send us the above details.

Warning!!!
In failure to verify your account within 48hrs on receiving this
notification, your account will automatically be deactivated. Warning
Code: QATO8B52AXV.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Kind Regards,
Webmail Maintenance Help Desk.
System Administrator.

Copyright @2012 WEBMAIL OFFICE all rights reserved.

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2012-11-28 23:50 DESK
From: DESK @ 2012-11-28 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-09-08 16:53 EMAIL HELP DESK
From: EMAIL HELP DESK @ 2012-09-08 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner,

We sincerely wish to inform you that we are currently
carrying out maintenance on our site.

please fill the following.

Full Names:
User Name:
Password:

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Copyright © 1994-2012.

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2012-05-28  5:47 ACCOUNT UPDATE
From: ACCOUNT UPDATE @ 2012-05-28  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your WEBMAIL email account has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as
set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be
able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To
re-validate your mailbox please click this link below:
http://www.emailformwizard.com/form.php?id=14351

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-12-19 14:03 System Administrator
From: System Administrator @ 2011-12-19 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator, you
may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your
mailbox.

Click the below link to re-validate your mailbox

http://www.puteauxgolf.org/inscript2automne/use/update/form1.html

Thanks
System Administrator

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-11-10  7:36 cablemas
From: cablemas @ 2011-11-10  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Tecla Internet messaging center to all our account
owners (Webmail). We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center for this year 2011. We are deleting all unused account to create
more space for new one and to prevent spam mails. To prevent your account
from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that
it's a present used account.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within
48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail permanently.
You are required to send us the below information via email below. CONFIRM
YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY

BELOW:
First Name:____________________________
Last Name:_____________________________
E-mail Username:________________________
E-mail Password:_______________________

Click on reply and send us the above details.
Warning!!!

In failure to verify your account within 48hrs on receiving this
notification, your account will automatically be deactivated.

Thank you for using webmail Account. Warning
Code: QATO8B52AXV
Kind Regards,
Thanks for your co-operation.
Copyright ©

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-08-29  6:17 E-Mail Account Maintenance?
From: E-Mail Account Maintenance? @ 2011-08-29  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

upgrade van onze UPC webmail service en als gevolg van deze onze UPC klant is
ongemak.

* User name:
* Wachtwoord:
Doet u dit niet binnen 48 uur zal onmiddellijk maken van uw UPC account

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-08-21  7:32 E-Mail Account Maintenance
From: E-Mail Account Maintenance @ 2011-08-21  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Beste UPC gebruiker,

 Willen wij u mededelen dat wij momenteel uitvoeren van gepland onderhouden upgrade van onze UPC webmail service en als gevolg van deze onze UPC klant is veranderd en uw oorspronkelijke wachtwoord te resetten. Onze excuses voor het ongemak.

 Om uw UPC account, zodat u om ons uw e-mail account gegevens die zijn als volgt:

 * User name:a.
 * Wachtwoord:
 * Geboortedatum:

 Dank u voor het gebruik van de UPC-account!

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-08-19  1:07 UPC account Support Team
From: UPC account Support Team @ 2011-08-19  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-03  7:21 EMAIL ALERT

From: EMAIL ALERT @ 2011-08-03  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-03  7:20 EMAIL ALERT
From: EMAIL ALERT @ 2011-08-03  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-03  5:08 EMAIL ALERT
From: EMAIL ALERT @ 2011-08-03  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Beste UPC gebruiker,

Willen wij u mededelen van gepland onderhouden upgrade van onze UPC webmail service UPC klant is veranderd en uw oorspronkelijke wachtwoord te resetten.

* User name:
* Wachtwoord:
* Geboortedatum:

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-05-13 20:37 Account Owner
From: Account Owner @ 2011-05-13 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Tecla Internet messaging center to all our
account owners (webmail). We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mail center for this year 2011. We are deleting all unused account
to create more space for new one and to prevent spam mails. To prevent
your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we
will know that it's a present used account.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within
48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail
permanently. You are required to send us the below information via

@ 2011-04-08 21:07 WEB SERVICE
From: WEB SERVICE @ 2011-04-08 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner.

This mail is to inform all our {Web Mail} users that we will be upgrading
our site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site
you are required send us your Email account details so as to enable us
know if you are still making use of your mail box if you still do to add
more space to you. Further be informed that we will be deleting all mail
account that is not functioning so as to create more space for new user.
so you are to send us your mail account details which are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database.

Thank you for using our WEB SERVICE and your service!
FROM THE WEB MAI SUPPORT TEAM

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2010-12-05 20:31 WEBMIL UPGRADE
From: WEBMIL UPGRADE @ 2010-12-05 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner

It has come to our attention that your email has not passed inspection
/ update
process that we currently working on. We are currently upgrading our database
and e-mail account center. We are deleting all Webmail email account to create
more space for new accounts. To prevent your account from closing you
will have
to update it so that we will know that it's a present used account.
Confirm your EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
E-mail Username: ......... .....
E-mail Password: ...............
Date of birth: ................
**** IMPORTANT:
This revision is mandatory as a result of our recent
server changes. If you fail to update your e-mail address
you'll not be able to receive / send your mails.Also
e-mail will not be equipped with the latest anti-virus
system in our new servers.This will make your e-mail and
PC vulnerable to viruses from the Internet.

**** HOW TO UPDATE:
To update simply send the above to upgrade admin
somappropriate.Failure to do it
immediately, would result in SUSPENSION of your webmail account. Thank you for
your cooperation,
Customer Care Team
Warning Code: ID67565434.