* about UCM on bluetooth headset
@ 2011-08-22  6:19 Lu Guanqun
From: Lu Guanqun @ 2011-08-22  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liam Girdwood; +Cc: ALSA devel

Hi Liam,

In alsa-libs:include/use-case.h, there are below lines:

	* a conversation etc. The device describes the physical audio capture and playback
	* hardware i.e. headphones, phone handset, bluetooth headset, etc.

I'm not quite clear about how to set a use case for bluetooth headset.
According to my understanding, bluetooth doesn't fall into the category
of ALSA, therefore there's no such direct devices for it.

Could you shed some lights on this? What's the best practises to use UCM
with bluetooth?

--
guanqun