* staging tree patch backlog now caught up on
@ 2011-08-23 23:27 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2011-08-23 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I've now caught up on all of the pending staging patches that I had in
my email queues.

If you have sent a staging patch that I have not acknoloweged as being
applied to any of my trees, that you think is still relevant, please
resend it as I obviously messed up somewhere and lost it.

thanks,

greg k-h

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-23 23:29 UTC | newest]