* Re: migrate soc-camera  to the new V4L2 control framework
       [not found] <tencent_0C380C8745A3DBBC44C922E8@qq.com>
@ 2011-09-01 15:03 ` Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2011-09-01 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LBM; +Cc: linux-media

On Thursday, September 01, 2011 09:47:19 LBM wrote:
> Hello Hans Verkuil
>
>         Thank you very much for your work for us about "migrate soc-camera  to the new V4L2 control framework"!
>         I can't find the full code about the "migrate soc-camera  to the new V4L2 control framework".I just see something on some "PATCH".so, if you can email the full codes to me ?
>
>                                      THANKS
>                                          LEE

The code is available here:

http://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/soc1

It's not quite ready yet: I found some issues with my patches for mt9m001,
mt9m111 and mt9t031. I hope to address those in a few days. But the remainder
of the patches is fine I believe. Unfortunately I am unable to test them since I have
temporarily no access to a soc-camera platform.

Regards,

	Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-01 15:05 UTC | newest]