From: Michael Holzheu <holzheu@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
To: vgoyal@redhat.com, akpm@linux-foundation.org
Cc: ebiederm@xmission.com, mahesh@linux.vnet.ibm.com,
	schwidefsky@de.ibm.com, heiko.carstens@de.ibm.com,
	kexec@lists.infradead.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	linux-s390@vger.kernel.org
Subject: [patch v2 0/2] kdump: Allow removal of page tables for crashkernel memory
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:26:35 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello Vivek, Andrew, Martin

Here the updated patch series for the removal of page tables for the
crashkernel memory:

[1] kdump: Add infrastructure for unmapping crashkernel memory
[2] s390: Add architecture code for unmapping crashkernel memory

The patches apply on top of the last kdump patch series that I sent.

I would suggest that Martin sends the patches together with the other s390
kdump patches in the next merge window.

Andrew is that ok for you?

Michael

From: Michael Holzheu <holzheu@linux.vnet.ibm.com>