* wiki mirror | looking for ATA_4_KiB_sector_issues page
@ 2011-09-29  6:20 martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2011-09-29  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,

kernel.org still seems to be down. I am looking for

  https://ata.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/ATA_4_KiB_sector_issues

and I was wondering if there was a mirror out there?

If not, does someone happen to have a copy of that page?

"i am not in favour of long engagements. they give people the
 opportunity of finding out each other's character before marriage,
 which i think is never advisable."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

[-- Attachment #2: Digital signature (see http://martin-krafft.net/gpg/sig-policy/999bbcc4/current) --]

* Re: wiki mirror | looking for ATA_4_KiB_sector_issues page
@ 2011-09-29 14:40 ` martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2011-09-29 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)