* RE: New Email From A Friend
@ 2011-10-04 19:17 Mr.David S.Freeman
From: Mr.David S.Freeman @ 2011-10-04 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you doing today? I am Mr.David S.Freeman, the Principal
Partner of Paull & Williamsons Solicitors, Scotland.I will like to
know if you can stand as Next Of Kin to the funds of my late client
estimated at 7.5 Million Pounds Sterling from being confiscated by the
British Treasury.You will be entitled to 45% of the funds.If
interested Please contact for more information via
david_freeman03@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,
David Freeman
N.B: You can only Contact me via david_freeman03@yahoo.com.hk

* RE: New Email From A Friend
@ 2011-05-23 20:17 Mr.David S.Freeman
From: Mr.David S.Freeman @ 2011-05-23 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
How are you doing today? I am Mr.David S.Freeman, the Principal Partner of
Paull & Williamsons Solicitors, Scotland.I will like to know if you can
stand as Next Of Kin to the funds of my late client estimated at 7.5 Million
Pounds Sterling from being confiscated by the British Treasury.You will be
entitled to 45% of the funds.If interested Please contact for more
information via freemanchambers05@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,
David Freeman
N.B: You can only Contact me via freemanchambers05@yahoo.com.hk

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.9

* RE: New Email From A Friend
@ 2010-12-05 16:10 David S.Freeman
From: David S.Freeman @ 2010-12-05 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am David Freeman, a principal partner at Paull & Williamsons Solicitors
in Scotland.I am contacting you because I would like to request for your
undivided attention and trust in assisting with the transfer of the funds
of my deceased client as next of kin before the British Treasury can
commence the confiscation procedures. I advice that there should be utmost
confidentiality in all matters I shall discuss with you because it is only
on this premise of reliability and implicit trust in our capabilities that
the exact dividends of this proposal will be achieved. Privileged
information and official instruments at my disposal will enable this
proposal in the right perspective for a 100% successful execution rate, it
is therefore paramount for me to be assured of your discretion in handling
details of this proposal which I will discuss with you once I receive an
acknowledgment of this email from you with the assurance that you will
work hand-in-hand with me to see these funds released to you. I await your
response which should be sent ONLY to my personal email
at:david_freeman2009@yahoo.com.hk
Thanks,
David S. Freeman
Email:david_freeman2009@yahoo.com.hk