* kgdb-next temporarily moved to github
@ 2011-10-24 22:53 ` Jason Wessel
From: Jason Wessel @ 2011-10-24 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: lkml, linux-next, Andrew Morton

Stephen,

I have not been able to get my kernel.org account re-activated as of yet, so I need to move the public dev tree to a different location until that is resolved.

Can you please point the linux-next kgdb contribution to:

git://github.com/jwessel/linux-kgdb.git  kgdb-next

Many thanks!
Jason.

From: Jason Wessel @ 2011-10-24 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: lkml, linux-next, Andrew Morton

Stephen,

I have not been able to get my kernel.org account re-activated as of yet, so I need to move the public dev tree to a different location until that is resolved.

Can you please point the linux-next kgdb contribution to:

git://github.com/jwessel/linux-kgdb.git  kgdb-next

Many thanks!
Jason.

* Re: kgdb-next temporarily moved to github
@ 2011-10-26 16:04   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-10-26 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Wessel; +Cc: lkml, linux-next, Andrew Morton

Hi Jason,

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:53:27 -0500 Jason Wessel <jason.wessel@windriver.com> wrote:

> I have not been able to get my kernel.org account re-activated as of yet,
> so I need to move the public dev tree to a different location until that
> is resolved.
>
> Can you please point the linux-next kgdb contribution to:
>
> git://github.com/jwessel/linux-kgdb.git  kgdb-next

I have switched to that now.  Please let me know if/when you move back to
kernel.org.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-10-26 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Wessel; +Cc: lkml, linux-next, Andrew Morton