* [lm-sensors] Experimental git clone of lm-sensors repository on
@ 2011-12-20 10:04 Guenter Roeck
From: Guenter Roeck @ 2011-12-20 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi all,

In case anyone is interested, I created an experimental git clone of the lm-sensors
repository at git://github.com/groeck/lm-sensors.git.

It should be an exact match of the svn repository, except there is an additional
"staging" branch. It includes experimental code which is not yet available in the
svn repository.

I'll try to keep it up to date, though there may be a lag once in a while. Also, it may
end up being re-created and/or rebased a couple of times if/when I find the identities
of additional committers in the svn repository.

Guenter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-20 10:04 UTC | newest]