* Business, reply needed.
@ 2012-02-14  0:11 Dr. Ma Weihua
From: Dr. Ma Weihua @ 2012-02-14  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am contacting you because I would need your assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of $32,500,000.00 U.S Dollars.
Regards,
Dr. Ma Weihua
ma.weihua0@tnctr.com

* Business, reply needed.
@ 2012-02-14  0:11 Dr. Ma Weihua
From: Dr. Ma Weihua @ 2012-02-14  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2011-09-03  0:17 LEUNG Cheung
From: LEUNG Cheung @ 2011-09-03  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I am sending you this brief letter to solicit your assistance and partnership to transfer the sum of
2.5 million U.S Dollars from Hong Kong to your country. We shall share in the ratio of 40/60 which means
40% for you and 60% form me as the sole initiator of the business. I shall provide you the relevant information
about this business when I receive a positive response from you. Please reply for more details and procedures.

Thanks,
Mr. LEUNG Cheung