* Can we discuss?
@ 2012-02-26 10:31 ` Saadi Gaddafi
From: Saadi Gaddafi @ 2012-02-26 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-02-26 10:31 ` Saadi Gaddafi
From: Saadi Gaddafi @ 2012-02-26 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

email
me
back.
via saadi78@yahoo.cn

* RE: Can we discuss?
@ 2020-11-09 16:02 FWS BHC
From: FWS BHC @ 2020-11-09 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

I want to discuss a business with you. I am having your business
complementary card. Can we discuss?
We are politician and we don't have time to invest. we are
willing to invest $10 Million to $150 million in area of
Investment interest: Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Aviation, Tourism,
Retail, Real Estate & Construction, IT & Communications,
Engineering, Utilities, Telecoms, Mining, Maritime Sector and
Entertainment industries.
Purpose of Funds: LONG TERM INVESTMENT ( at least for a period of
10 years )
Call me on +1 4045966532
Thanks
Afeez