* Dear Webmail Subscriber
@ 2012-02-27  7:36 WEBMAIL UPGRADE HELP DESK
From: WEBMAIL UPGRADE HELP DESK @ 2012-02-27  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our webmail User
Accounts Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to
the anonymous registration of accounts,so we are shutting down some
unused accounts that are no more active and your account might be deleted or
suspended  for security reasons if you do not respond to
this mail.

We will be conducting our regularly scheduled maintenance, to ensure that
we provide the highest quality in Internet connectivity and services to
customers. Your connectivity and services with us may be interrupted for
short periods during the maintenance window.We will also ensure minimal
disruption to services where possible.

In order to enable us perform quality maintenance on your Internet
access and e-mail service, please you must reply to this e-mail message
confirming your account.

Do confirm your account details below.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. User name:
4  Password:
5. Retype Password:
_____________________________________

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from
our database.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers and for the security of their data. our customers are totally
secure

Support Team.
Upgrade/Maintenance Management

* Dear Webmail Subscriber
@ 2011-06-22 13:04 ` WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE @ 2011-06-22 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Subscribers,

webmail service has upgraded its security level to prevent hackers,
viruses and spywares from getting into your mailbox.

In order to complete this security update, We encourage you to clik on
this link just to upgrad your webmail account

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERORy1aUjRQZUpNUDlqNzNSNlkzalE6MQ

We hope you'll enjoy our approach to webemail service.

Please don't reply directly to this automatically-generated e-mail message.

Sincerely,

From: WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE @ 2011-06-22 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-21 12:18 WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE @ 2011-06-21 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Subscribers,

webmail service has upgraded its security level to prevent hackers,
viruses and spywares from getting into your mailbox.

In order to complete this security update, We encourage you to clik on
this link just to upgrad your webmail account

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGl6cmV1WEFSYTdJTU9SM0l2TkNtSnc6MQ

We hope you'll enjoy our approach to webmail service.

@ 2011-06-21 12:17 WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE @ 2011-06-21 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-14 14:20 WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE @ 2011-06-14 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Subscribers,

We are contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your Webmail Account. As a result,access to your account has been limited in accordance with the  Webmail Account Online User Agreement.  Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. You are therefore required to provide the information below: E-mail

User:_________

Password:________

Date of Birth:_________

Important*Please provide all these information completely and correctly otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your  Webmail Account temporarily.We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your  Webmail Account. We apologise for any inconvenience

believed to be clean.

* Dear Webmail Subscriber
@ 2011-06-12 14:39 WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE

From: WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT SERVICE @ 2011-06-12 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Date of Birth:_________

@ 2011-03-17  4:20 Webmail Support Team
From: Webmail Support Team @ 2011-03-17  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our
webmail User Accounts Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to
the anonymous registration of accounts so we are shutting down some
accounts that are no more active and your account might be deleted or
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you do not respond to
this mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us
know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.
To complete your account verification, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details below.This will prevent
your Webmailnaccount from been closed during this exercise.

In order to confirm you Web-Mail identity, you are to provide and

Username: (**************)
Password: (**************)
Confirm Password:(**************)
Date Of Birth(************).

Failure to do this will immediately render your account
deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers and for the security of their data.
our customers are totally secure.
Webmail Support Team.
warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV

* Dear Webmail Subscriber