* [U-Boot] [STATUS] New MIPS custodian
@ 2012-04-11 21:29 Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2012-04-11 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

we have a new MIPS custodian.

Shinya Kuribayashi has to resign from this job.  We thank him for all
the work he did so far.  It has always been highly appreciated.

We are in the rare and lucky position that we imediately have a new
custodian: Daniel Schwierzeck - welcome aboard, and good luck!

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I think it's a new feature. Don't tell anyone it was an accident. :-)
  -- Larry Wall on s/foo/bar/eieio in <10911@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-11 21:29 UTC | newest]