* Contact Me Asap
@ 2012-04-25 17:41 Song Li
From: Song Li @ 2012-04-25 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Although, I am not comfortable discussing the content of my mail on
the Internet owing to lots of unsolicited/Spam mails on the internet
nowadays. May I ask if you would be eligible to pursue a Business
Proposal of USD19.5M with me if you don't mind? Let me know if you are
interested.

* Contact Me Asap
@ 2012-12-08  2:06 songlile
From: songlile @ 2012-12-08  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 May I ask if you would be eligible to pursue a Business Proposal of $19.5m?

* Contact Me Asap
@ 2012-12-08  2:06 songlile
From: songlile @ 2012-12-08  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: Song Li @ 2012-04-25 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2009-07-26  2:23 Mr Song Li
From: Mr Song Li @ 2009-07-26  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lipte

Good Day,I have a Business of $19.5m for you to handle with
me from my bank,If interested please send me your full
Contact Details and after that I shall provide you with more
details of this operation.We shall then share in the ratio
of 70% for me, 30% for you.Regard Song Lile

* Contact me ASAP
@ 2008-08-09  0:06 Mr. Liu T. Ling
From: Mr. Liu T. Ling @ 2008-08-09  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)