* [opkg-utils] Asking for an old patch review
@ 2012-04-25 21:47 Apelete Seketeli
From: Apelete Seketeli @ 2012-04-25 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: Kristoffer Eriksson

Hello,

I'm trying to get a patch for opkg-utils into oe-classic, and it seems
some of the changes of my patch were already submitted to yocto a
month ago:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2012-March/007851.html

Since the opkg-utils recipe in oe-classic is using the yocto
repository as SRC_URI, the patch mentioned in the link above should be
applied to the yocto repository before I make further changes to
opkg-utils.

Could someone here do a review of the above mentioned patch please ?

Best regards.
--
        Apelete

* Re: [opkg-utils] Asking for an old patch review
@ 2012-04-26  7:32 ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2012-04-26  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Apelete Seketeli; +Cc: yocto

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:47:52PM +0200, Apelete Seketeli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get a patch for opkg-utils into oe-classic, and it seems
> some of the changes of my patch were already submitted to yocto a
> month ago:
>
> https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2012-March/007851.html
>
> Since the opkg-utils recipe in oe-classic is using the yocto
> repository as SRC_URI, the patch mentioned in the link above should be
> applied to the yocto repository before I make further changes to
> opkg-utils.
>
> Could someone here do a review of the above mentioned patch please ?

FWIW: I'm using all those changes squashed together
http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/commit/?h=shr&id=b355502a48371cd7fb676eb01cf15c9b9c941352

and when that patchset get applied upstream we'll just change SRCREV and
drop shr.patch..

feel free to do it that way in oe-classic too, if it's not applied
soon..

Cheers,

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com

* Re: [opkg-utils] Asking for an old patch review
@ 2012-05-04 21:22 ` Kristoffer Eriksson
From: Kristoffer Eriksson @ 2012-05-04 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Apelete Seketeli; +Cc: yocto

Any updates on this?

@ 2012-05-04 21:36   ` Saul Wold
From: Saul Wold @ 2012-05-04 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kristoffer Eriksson; +Cc: yocto

On 05/04/2012 02:22 PM, Kristoffer Eriksson wrote:
> Any updates on this?
>
> Apelete Seketeli skrev 2012-04-25 23:47:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to get a patch for opkg-utils into oe-classic, and it seems
>> some of the changes of my patch were already submitted to yocto a
>> month ago:
>>
>> https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2012-March/007851.html
>>
>> Since the opkg-utils recipe in oe-classic is using the yocto
>> repository as SRC_URI, the patch mentioned in the link above should be
>> applied to the yocto repository before I make further changes to
>> opkg-utils.
>>
>> Could someone here do a review of the above mentioned patch please ?

Have you checked the opkg-utils git repo?  It seems they have been merged.

Sau!

@ 2012-05-04 23:45     ` Apelete Seketeli
From: Apelete Seketeli @ 2012-05-04 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saul Wold; +Cc: yocto, Kristoffer Eriksson

Le 04-May-12, Saul Wold a écrit:
> On 05/04/2012 02:22 PM, Kristoffer Eriksson wrote:
> >Any updates on this?
> >
> >Apelete Seketeli skrev 2012-04-25 23:47:
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>I'm trying to get a patch for opkg-utils into oe-classic, and it seems
> >>some of the changes of my patch were already submitted to yocto a
> >>month ago:
> >>
> >>https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2012-March/007851.html
> >>
> >>Since the opkg-utils recipe in oe-classic is using the yocto
> >>repository as SRC_URI, the patch mentioned in the link above should be
> >>applied to the yocto repository before I make further changes to
> >>opkg-utils.
> >>
> >>Could someone here do a review of the above mentioned patch please ?
> >>
> Have you checked the opkg-utils git repo?  It seems they have been merged.

I'm aware they have been merged indeed, on April 26th, by Richard
Purdie precisely.
Thanks for the work.

Cheers.
--