* [README] net --> net-next merge
@ 2012-05-08  3:41 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2012-05-08  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: sfr, linville, jeffrey.t.kirsher

I just merged net into net-next, there were two major conflicts.

1) The known iwlwifi conflict due to the skb->truesize bug fix in
   'net'.

   I used the conflict resolution posted by John and later by Stephen
   when he resolved it for -next.

   John, please double-check my work.

2) drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/param.c got a conflict in
   the code which validates adapter->itr settings.

   The net-next side looked more sophisticated so that's what I
   used.

   Jeff, please double-check and send me fixup patches if necessary.

Thanks.

* Re: [README] net --> net-next merge
@ 2012-05-08  9:02 ` Jeff Kirsher
From: Jeff Kirsher @ 2012-05-08  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)