* Additional support for LogicPD OMAP3530
@ 2012-05-08 19:14 Ashwin Bihari
From: Ashwin Bihari @ 2012-05-08 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tony; +Cc: linux-omap

Tony,

I should've CC'ed you on my initial posting, and will do so with future posts, but here is a ping with the 2 patches[1] I sent that add MSUB and LCD support for the LogicPD OMAP3530 SOM-LV and Torpedo DevKits.

Please let me know if you any comments or anyone (or mailing list) I should also CC for these patches.

[1] - http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap@vger.kernel.org/msg68037.html

Thanks
~ Ashwin

[-- Attachment #2: winmail.dat --]
[-- Type: application/ms-tnef, Size: 3028 bytes --]

* Re: Additional support for LogicPD OMAP3530
@ 2012-05-09  0:19 ` Tony Lindgren
From: Tony Lindgren @ 2012-05-09  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ashwin Bihari; +Cc: linux-omap

* Ashwin Bihari <ashwin.bihari@logicpd.com> [120508 12:18]:
> Tony,
>
> I should've CC'ed you on my initial posting, and will do so with future posts, but here is a ping with the 2 patches[1] I sent that add MSUB and LCD support for the LogicPD OMAP3530 SOM-LV and Torpedo DevKits.
>
> Please let me know if you any comments or anyone (or mailing list) I should also CC for these patches.

Applied the first one, the second one you need to coordinate with Tomi,
or at least need to get an ack from Tomi as he is cleaning up the
DSS2 init.

Regards,

Tony