* WAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY
@ 2012-05-14  6:06 Tomm Frank
From: Tomm Frank @ 2012-05-14  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am really sorry i wrote so late about my inquiry i actually traveled to china to meet with some suppliers and i just came back into town few days ago. I was able to meet with some companies and also got to see what they have for me but i was surprised because the prices are much.

We saw a similar product on Alibaba Shopping/Business page so please confirm to us if you/your company can make provision of the exact product as shown on Alibaba Shopping/Business page which you can view by clicking the link below and login with you email address together with your password to download the attachment page to view the product.

Bellow is the link.

http://sollanicsltd.ucoz.com/plasltd.html

We will await your response with details, date of delivery and send quotation for large qty urgently prize and quantity that can be made available.

* WAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY
@ 2012-05-15 21:05 dominick
From: dominick @ 2012-05-15 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://dolbyltd.ucoz.com/plasltd.html

[...]