* Send me a quote
@ 2012-05-21  0:09 Kazim Ossama
From: Kazim Ossama @ 2012-05-21  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

 I am Karim Ossama of imperial exec trading enterprise Latvia. We are very interested in your products and want to know more details. Please send me quotation with best price and specification, we need this information to send to our client, if the price of your products and specifications is agreeable to our customers then we will contact you for cooperation. Please do get back to us for quick responds on the email address below.
imperiel_entarpris@hotmail.com

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
karim ossama

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-21  0:11 UTC | newest]