* Re: Questions regarding adding regmap support for TLV320AIC3262
       [not found] <6817C817C9581447825BFB369EAC42163E936642@DBDE01.ent.ti.com>
@ 2012-06-13 17:56 ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2012-06-13 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Navada Kanyana, Mukund; +Cc: alsa-devel@alsa-project.org., Girdwood, Liam

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 08:45:51AM +0000, Navada Kanyana, Mukund wrote:

Fix your mailer to word wrap within paragraphs.  See email-clients.txt
in the kernel.

>   In order to support such a regmap, I would like to push the
>   following patch for regmap.c to add support for 24-bit register
>   addressing.

This looks fine, please submit as covered in SubmittingPatches in the
kernel source.  You might also want to have a look in the list archives
for the patches that some of the guys at Dialog have been submitting for
devices with paged register maps, it sounds like these might be useful
for this device.

Please always CC the appropriate mailing list for the subsytem, in this
case linux-kernel.  There's nothing ASoC specific about this.