* Confirm Your Identity Webmail
@ 2012-07-18 13:45 Christine BALAGUE
From: Christine BALAGUE @ 2012-07-18 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Confirm Your Identity Webmail

Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your
administrator. You may not be able to send or receive new messages
until your mailbox size is reduced. To make more space available,
please click http://thanaban.com/main/wp-admin/account-update/  to
correct account details.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

System Administrator.