* [Buildroot] luajit failure at http://autobuild.buildroot.org
@ 2012-07-20 11:44 François Perrad
From: François Perrad @ 2012-07-20 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

as I understand the log :
- the host is a 64 bits
- the selected target is an ARM 32 bits
- and the package gcc-multilib seems not installed on host

Fran?ois.

* [Buildroot] luajit failure at http://autobuild.buildroot.org
@ 2012-07-20 12:15 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2012-07-20 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Le Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:44:44 +0200,
Fran?ois Perrad <francois.perrad@gadz.org> a ?crit :

> as I understand the log :
> - the host is a 64 bits
> - the selected target is an ARM 32 bits
> - and the package gcc-multilib seems not installed on host

Yes, it is already fixed, see the mail I sent this morning,
http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2012-July/055895.html.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons