* Patchwork back online
@ 2012-07-10 17:08 Roland Dreier
       [not found] ` <CAL1RGDUFuqn_CiRszWaSQ7znKaaYGPLt1xNa97DRGzuMG12JwQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Roland Dreier @ 2012-07-10 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Alex Netes, Weiny, Ira K.

Not sure if everyone saw this, but thanks to the kernel.org crew,
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-rdma/list/ is back online.

I've been delegating opensm patches to Alex Netes and diags
patches to Ira Weiny.  Can someone refresh my memory about
who looks after libibumad?  Is that Alex too?

Anyway, Alex and Ira, if you guys update patchwork when you
apply or reject a patch, that would be great ... I'll try to avoid
letting a big backlog of patches accumulate there too :)

Thanks,
  Roland