* Congratulations: You Have Won.
@ 2012-09-06 20:40 Mr.Tan Wong
From: Mr.Tan Wong @ 2012-09-06 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Congratulations: You Have Won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held
on the 1st September 2012 your e-mail address,attached
to winning numbers: (11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in
the Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum
of? 450,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft
computer ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names, as
part of our International "E-MAIL" Promotion Program
for our prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and
for the continuous use of the Internet. You are advised
to contact the claims-processor with the details below
via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Mr. Harris Conklin
EMAIL: mrharrisconklin1@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

1.Full Name:.......
2.Address:.......
3.Phone:.......
4.Country:.......
5.Sex/Gender:.......

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr. Harris Conklin.

* Congratulations! You have won.
@ 2013-02-22 13:43 DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORLD LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM
From: DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORLD LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM @ 2013-02-22 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Open Your Attachment For More Details

[-- Attachment #2: DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORLD LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 88576 bytes --]

* Congratulations: You Have Won
@ 2012-09-07  3:49 ` Mr. Harris Conklin

From: Mr.Tan Wong @ 2012-09-06 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2010-07-06  6:57 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations: You have won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on
the 5th July 2010,your e-mail address,attached to
winning numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the
Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft
computer ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part
of our International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our

prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and for the
continuous use of the internet. You are advised to
contact the claims processor with the details below via
his e-mail address :

NAME:  GLENN BRADLEY
EMAIL: mrglenn_bradley@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:...

5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
Eileen Quincy.

From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-06  6:54 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION

From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-06  6:11 ` MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION

From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

EMAIL: mrglenn_bradley-/E1597aS9LTXPF5Rlphj1Q@public.gmane.org

@ 2010-07-06  6:10 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-07-06  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-06-07  1:24 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTIONS
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTIONS @ 2010-06-07  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations: You have won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the
5th June 2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer
ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our
International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our prominent
MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use
of the internet. You are advised to contact the claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Ivan Nickerson
EMAIL: mrivan.nickerson04@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:...

5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
IRENA KLARIC.

* Congratulations You Have Won
@ 2007-06-13  9:29 LOTTERY BOARD
From: LOTTERY BOARD @ 2007-06-13  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Winner

British Online Co-ordinators
Ref: UK/776090X2/23
Batch: 013/06/8394369

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam, We happily announce to you the British Lottery draw of the Lottery International programs held in the UK on 5th June,2007. Your e-mail address was attached to these lucky winning numbers below: 0914 26 28 30 45 BB 38

which subsequently won you the lottery bonus draw.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling ),payout in Us dollars;2,776,646.55 incashcredited tofilektu/9023118308/03.All All participants for the online
version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with details
of your winnings(Winning Numbers, Batch numbers and Ref Number).With
the feed  Verification/Fund Release Form Below

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY.........................
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS...............................
3.DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH ...............
4.PHONE/FAX NUMBERS............................
5.SEX.......
6.OCCUPATION.............
7.MARITAL STATUS.........
8.NATIONALITY....................

Mr Richard Cook.
Phone Number:+44-703-192-7834
E-mail : payofficerrichard@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our
Promotionsprogram.

From: LOTTERY BOARD @ 2007-06-13  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Winner

@ 2005-12-12 13:52 Mrs.Vanessa Thomas
From: Mrs.Vanessa Thomas @ 2005-12-12 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
BEIGLSCHE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT)
Belliardstraat, 25-33
1040 BRUSSEL
www.belgischelotto.be
BELGIUM EMAIL LOTTERY (BE) INTERNATIONAL SWEEPTAKES.
Batch Number:57/8703/3PD
Credited file Number:EGS56/50071245/25
ATTENTION. TO WINNERS IN OUR PROGRAM
Sir/Mrs,
We wish to congratulate you over your success in our
computer balloting sweepstake held on the 12th december2005.
In which email addresses were used. It is a promotional
program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore
you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 738-
13465550-7--798 with serial number 8052-79 drew
lucky numbers 8-10-25-30-32-49 which consequently
won in the 1st category.You have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay of 1,000,000.00 EUROS (ONE MILLION EUROS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! .
This is from a total cash prize of ( THIRTY MILLION
EUROS)shared among the thrity international winners
in this category.CONGRATULATIONS!!!Due to mix up of
some numbers and names.
we request that you keep the entire details of your
award strictly from public notice until the process
of transferring your claims has been completed, and
your funds remitted to your account.This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.All participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn from over
50,000 company and 70,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every year,
the lottery was promoted and sponsored by belgium
lottery to compensate some few individuals with
website and email addresses.
We also wish to bring to your notice of our next
year premium stakes draw where you stand a chance
of winning up to 50.000.000 (FIFTY MILLION EUROS)
We hope that with a part of your prize
you will participate in it.
Your fund is now deposited with in a bank under a
fixed deposit bond policy insured to you by our
financial agent.To file for your claim please
contact our financial agent,
(E.U) Foriegn operations manager,
Mr Wright Gerald Thomas Edward. Email:belgiumlott2005@netscape.net
Tel:+32-485-561-097.
Remember all winning must be claimed not later
than 22nd of december 2005.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included
in the nextstake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications please remember to quote
your credited file number and Batch numbers
in all correspondence.
Please attach your phone and fax number.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address
do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.
for security reasons please reply to:
Email:belgiumlott2005@netscape.net

Sincerely yours,