* OFID Grant Award to you
@ 2012-10-29 18:37 O.F.I.D
From: O.F.I.D @ 2012-10-29 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beneficiary,
Your Grant Qualification Code ( OFID/SAJ302/OGA3/N66 )
The sum of £756,728 GBP has been awarded to you as Grant Donation/Award from OFID. Contact Mr. Kelvin Green by replying to this notification.

* Re: OFID Grant Award to you
@ 2012-11-17 21:58 ` MARTIN RUUD
From: MARTIN RUUD @ 2012-11-17 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

O.F.I.D <onlinenotification741 <at> cox.net> writes:

> NB: Grant Qualification Code ( OFID/SAJ302/OGA3/N66 )
> The sum of £756,728 GBP has been awarded to you as Grant Donation/Award from
OFID. Contact Mr. Kelvin Green
> by replying to this notification.
> the body of a message to majordomo <at> vger.kernel.org

yes, I am Martin Ruud

* OFID Grant Award to you
@ 2012-11-06  9:26 O.F.I.D
From: O.F.I.D @ 2012-11-06  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)