* [ath9k-devel] ath9k-devel Digest, Vol 56, Issue 17
@ 2013-02-08 13:22 remy_liaw at compex.com.sg
From: remy_liaw at compex.com.sg @ 2013-02-08 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Dear Compex ?s  Partner and Friends

We are having Chinese New Year holiday till 18th Feb 2013 .
We will reply your email as soon as we back from holiday

Remy Liaw
Sales Account Manager
www.compex.com.sg
T +65 62862086 | F +65 62809947
Let's Connect....!
Facebook Twitter Blog Youtube
Compex Systems ? Your Trusted Partner in Wireless Co

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-02-08 13:22 UTC | newest]