* [git pull] another embarrassing braino fix in signal.git
@ 2013-03-03  3:10 Al Viro
From: Al Viro @ 2013-03-03  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: David Miller, linux-kernel

	generic compat_sys_rt_sigprocmask() had a very dumb braino; I'd
spent quite a while staring at the offending commit before finally managing
to spot the idiocy ;-/  Dave, could you verify that it fixes all the problems
you've seen on sparc?  FWIW, the symptoms I'd been seeing got fixed by that
and AFAICS your reproducer is also taken care of.  The fix is definitely
needed; the only question is if there's something else going on.  Linus,
please, pull from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/signal for-linus

Shortlog:
Al Viro (1):
      fix compat_sys_rt_sigprocmask()

Diffstat:
 kernel/signal.c |    2 +-

* Re: [git pull] another embarrassing braino fix in signal.git
@ 2013-03-03  4:22 ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2013-03-03  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: viro; +Cc: torvalds, linux-kernel

From: Al Viro <viro@ZenIV.linux.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 03:10:56 +0000

> 	generic compat_sys_rt_sigprocmask() had a very dumb braino; I'd
> spent quite a while staring at the offending commit before finally managing
> to spot the idiocy ;-/  Dave, could you verify that it fixes all the problems
> you've seen on sparc?  FWIW, the symptoms I'd been seeing got fixed by that
> and AFAICS your reproducer is also taken care of.  The fix is definitely
> needed; the only question is if there's something else going on.  Linus,
> please, pull from
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/signal for-linus

Yep, it fixed my problems, thanks Al.