* [Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork Day May 2013
@ 2013-05-07 14:18 Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2013-05-07 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

Since the first Patchwork Day was useful, let's try to set up a second
one. I've created a Doodle poll to find a date that would work for
several developers: http://www.doodle.com/nrdyzesxknv8gavx.

For those who don't know, the goal of a Patchwork Day is to go through
patches sitting in Patchwork, or bugs waiting in the Bugzilla, a find
a solution for those. Either rework the patch and submit an updated
version, or do some review to encourage the submitter to send a new
version, or discuss is the patch should be rejected or not, etc.

Contributors welcome.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork Day May 2013
@ 2013-05-13 20:40 ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2013-05-13 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thomas, All,

On 2013-05-07 16:18 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> Since the first Patchwork Day was useful, let's try to set up a second
> one. I've created a Doodle poll to find a date that would work for
> several developers: http://www.doodle.com/nrdyzesxknv8gavx.

There are currently three of us listed for participation, and the
consensus looks to be like Sunday the 26th.

I would suggest that the interested parties register soon, so all
participants can officially book the day.

Thank you! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork Day May 2013
@ 2013-05-13 21:05   ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2013-05-13 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Yann E. MORIN,

On Mon, 13 May 2013 22:40:27 +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

> On 2013-05-07 16:18 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> > Since the first Patchwork Day was useful, let's try to set up a second
> > one. I've created a Doodle poll to find a date that would work for
> > several developers: http://www.doodle.com/nrdyzesxknv8gavx.
>
> There are currently three of us listed for participation, and the
> consensus looks to be like Sunday the 26th.

I also registered for the 26th.

Thomas