* KVM call agenda for 2013-05-21
@ 2013-05-20 10:57 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-05-20 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

Thanks, Juan.

* [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-05-21
@ 2013-05-20 10:57 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-05-20 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

Thanks, Juan.

* Re: KVM call agenda for 2013-05-21
@ 2013-05-20 13:25   ` Michael S. Tsirkin
From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-20 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:57:47PM +0200, Juan Quintela wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.
>
> Thanks, Juan.

Generating acpi tables.

Cc'd a bunch of people who might be interested in this topic.

Kevin - could you join on Tuesday? There appears a disconnect
between the seabios and qemu that a conf call
might help resolve.

--
MST

* Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-05-21
@ 2013-05-20 13:25   ` Michael S. Tsirkin
From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-20 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan Quintela

@ 2013-05-21 12:18     ` Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2013-05-21 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael S. Tsirkin, Juan Quintela

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:

> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:57:47PM +0200, Juan Quintela wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.
>>
>> Thanks, Juan.
>
> Generating acpi tables.
>
> Cc'd a bunch of people who might be interested in this topic.

Unfortunately I have a conflict this morning so I won't be able to
join.  I just saw Kevin's response here from last week and I'll respond
to it later this morning.

Can we post the call for agenda for this call on Fridays in the future?
I need more than 24 hours to make sure to keep my calendar clear...

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

From: Anthony Liguori @ 2013-05-21 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael S. Tsirkin, Juan Quintela

@ 2013-05-21 12:33       ` Michael S. Tsirkin
From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-21 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 07:18:58AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:57:47PM +0200, Juan Quintela wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.
> >>
> >> Thanks, Juan.
> >
> > Generating acpi tables.
> >
> > Cc'd a bunch of people who might be interested in this topic.
>
> Unfortunately I have a conflict this morning so I won't be able to
> join.  I just saw Kevin's response here from last week and I'll respond
> to it later this morning.

Unfortunate.
Let's talk about this on the next slot: next Tuesday, June 4 then.
Could you keep your agenda clear on that day please?

> Can we post the call for agenda for this call on Fridays in the future?
> I need more than 24 hours to make sure to keep my calendar clear...
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

We don't work on Fridays in Israel so that means we'll only be able to
respond Sunday, and you'll only see it Monday anyway.
Setting agenda Thursday is probably too aggressive?

From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-21 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori
	qemu-devel qemu-devel, kevin, ddutile

@ 2013-05-21 14:00   ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-05-21 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Juan Quintela <quintela@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

As our fearless leader is missing,  we cancell the call.

(mst agreed on irc)

See you next week.

Later,  Juan.

From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-05-21 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-05-21 14:29         ` Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2013-05-21 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael S. Tsirkin
	kevin, seabios, ddutile

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 07:18:58AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:

>> > Generating acpi tables.
>> >
>> > Cc'd a bunch of people who might be interested in this topic.
>>
>> Unfortunately I have a conflict this morning so I won't be able to
>> join.  I just saw Kevin's response here from last week and I'll respond
>> to it later this morning.
>
> Unfortunate.
> Let's talk about this on the next slot: next Tuesday, June 4 then.
> Could you keep your agenda clear on that day please?

Ack.

Perhaps we could move this call to bimonthly and cancel it less
frequently?  That will make it easier to reserve calendar time for it.

>> Can we post the call for agenda for this call on Fridays in the future?
>> I need more than 24 hours to make sure to keep my calendar clear...
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Anthony Liguori
>
> We don't work on Fridays in Israel so that means we'll only be able to
> respond Sunday, and you'll only see it Monday anyway.
> Setting agenda Thursday is probably too aggressive?

Maybe we could use a wiki page to setup a rolling agenda?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

From: Anthony Liguori @ 2013-05-21 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael S. Tsirkin

@ 2013-05-21 14:34           ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-05-21 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori
	qemu-devel qemu-devel, kevin, seabios, ddutile

Anthony Liguori <anthony@codemonkey.ws> wrote:
> "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:

>>> Unfortunately I have a conflict this morning so I won't be able to
>>> join.  I just saw Kevin's response here from last week and I'll respond
>>> to it later this morning.
>>
>> Unfortunate.
>> Let's talk about this on the next slot: next Tuesday, June 4 then.
>> Could you keep your agenda clear on that day please?
>
> Ack.
>
> Perhaps we could move this call to bimonthly and cancel it less
> frequently?  That will make it easier to reserve calendar time for it.

bimonthly or bi-weekly?

About sending the call on Friday/Thrusday,  I can change.

>>> Can we post the call for agenda for this call on Fridays in the future?
>>> I need more than 24 hours to make sure to keep my calendar clear...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Anthony Liguori
>>
>> We don't work on Fridays in Israel so that means we'll only be able to
>> respond Sunday, and you'll only see it Monday anyway.
>> Setting agenda Thursday is probably too aggressive?
>
> Maybe we could use a wiki page to setup a rolling agenda?

I think this could be easier for everybody involved.

Especially because you just look if there is anything to discuss?

Later,  Juan.

From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-05-21 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori

@ 2013-05-21 16:40             ` Andreas Färber
From: Andreas Färber @ 2013-05-21 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: quintela
	seabios, qemu-devel qemu-devel, kevin, ddutile

Am 21.05.2013 16:34, schrieb Juan Quintela:
> Anthony Liguori <anthony@codemonkey.ws> wrote:
>> Maybe we could use a wiki page to setup a rolling agenda?
>
> I think this could be easier for everybody involved.
>
> Especially because you just look if there is anything to discuss?

On the other hand, the Wiki doesn't send out notifications on change.
So if we looked at a Wiki page five minutes before the call to check if
there are topics, it's too late to read through discussions or papers.

Andreas

From: Andreas Färber @ 2013-05-21 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: quintela
	qemu-devel qemu-devel, kevin, ddutile, Anthony Liguori

@ 2013-05-21 17:52               ` Michael S. Tsirkin
From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-21 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Färber

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 06:40:18PM +0200, Andreas Färber wrote:
> Am 21.05.2013 16:34, schrieb Juan Quintela:
> > Anthony Liguori <anthony@codemonkey.ws> wrote:
> >> Maybe we could use a wiki page to setup a rolling agenda?
> >
> > I think this could be easier for everybody involved.
> >
> > Especially because you just look if there is anything to discuss?
>
> On the other hand, the Wiki doesn't send out notifications on change.
> So if we looked at a Wiki page five minutes before the call to check if
> there are topics, it's too late to read through discussions or papers.
>
> Andreas

Agree, I think mail works better for notifications.

From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-21 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Färber

@ 2013-05-21 17:53           ` Michael S. Tsirkin
From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-21 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 09:29:07AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:

> >> Unfortunately I have a conflict this morning so I won't be able to
> >> join.  I just saw Kevin's response here from last week and I'll respond
> >> to it later this morning.
> >
> > Unfortunate.
> > Let's talk about this on the next slot: next Tuesday, June 4 then.
> > Could you keep your agenda clear on that day please?
>
> Ack.
>
> Perhaps we could move this call to bimonthly and cancel it less
> frequently?  That will make it easier to reserve calendar time for it.

I think you mean bi-weekly? If yes, ack.

From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2013-05-21 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori

@ 2013-05-21 18:59             ` Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2013-05-21 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael S. Tsirkin
	kevin, seabios, ddutile

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 09:29:07AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:

>> > Unfortunate.
>> > Let's talk about this on the next slot: next Tuesday, June 4 then.
>> > Could you keep your agenda clear on that day please?
>>
>> Ack.
>>
>> Perhaps we could move this call to bimonthly and cancel it less
>> frequently?  That will make it easier to reserve calendar time for it.
>
> I think you mean bi-weekly? If yes, ack.

I meant twice a month (or every other week).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

From: Anthony Liguori @ 2013-05-21 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael S. Tsirkin