* [U-Boot] [ANN] v2013.07-rc3
@ 2013-07-12 21:27 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2013-07-12 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

I've tagged and pushed v2013.07-rc3 out, and it should sync its way
around in a few hours.  I believe we should be all sorted out with FIT
images and bootz and bootm finally, but a quick check that we've really
got things merged would be greatly appreciated.

I expect on Monday to have a bugfix for exynos clock things to apply.
And I'm fine just applying to master, once it's been ack'd by everyone
that needs to.

This leaves the "OMAP3 SPL" issue to sort out.  So I'm going to see
about reproducing that myself to weigh in better on the fix.

--
Tom
> I've tagged and pushed v2013.07-rc3 out, and it should sync its
> way around in a few hours.  I believe we should be all sorted out
> with FIT images and bootz and bootm finally, but a quick check that
> we've really got things merged would be greatly appreciated.

Everything seems to work fine on Raspberry Pi.

* [U-Boot] [ANN] v2013.07-rc3
@ 2013-07-15 16:11   ` Stephen Warren
From: Stephen Warren @ 2013-07-15 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 07/12/2013 11:17 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 07/12/2013 03:27 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I've tagged and pushed v2013.07-rc3 out, and it should sync its
>> way around in a few hours.  I believe we should be all sorted out
>> with FIT images and bootz and bootm finally, but a quick check that
>> we've really got things merged would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Everything seems to work fine on Raspberry Pi.

I also did a /quick/ test on Tegra Seaboard and that seems fine too.

* [U-Boot] [ANN] v2013.07-rc3
@ 2013-07-16 14:40 ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2013-07-16 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 05:27:12PM -0400, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've tagged and pushed v2013.07-rc3 out, and it should sync its way
> around in a few hours.  I believe we should be all sorted out with FIT
> images and bootz and bootm finally, but a quick check that we've really
> got things merged would be greatly appreciated.

Gotten a few confirmations, thanks.  And the more the merrier, please!

> I expect on Monday to have a bugfix for exynos clock things to apply.
> And I'm fine just applying to master, once it's been ack'd by everyone
> that needs to.

I've picked up the 2 Exynos bugfixes that've been ack'd by Minkyu now,
along with a few other fixes I've had around.

> This leaves the "OMAP3 SPL" issue to sort out.  So I'm going to see
> about reproducing that myself to weigh in better on the fix.

This is an issue, but one we can hold off on for now as it's seemingly
not triggerable on current SPL using platforms and I don't want to
change things around this late in the game.

So, as of right now all that I see as outstanding is Dirk's v7 of the
mpc85xx board, and Andy has promised to get that out today.

If anyone else has anything outstanding, either in bugs or fixes, please
speak now.  I'm planning on doing the release on Monday, July 22nd (as
that will keep the rest of the follow-up time tables in-sync, day of the
week-wise).

--
Tom
> > I expect on Monday to have a bugfix for exynos clock things to
> > apply. And I'm fine just applying to master, once it's been ack'd
> > by everyone that needs to.
>
> I've picked up the 2 Exynos bugfixes that've been ack'd by Minkyu now,
> along with a few other fixes I've had around.

SHA1: baa8841d6cc8a8cb79e0aee2fe1b360dacc05aaf

Exynos 4210 - TRATS - works.

--
Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung R&D Institute Poland (SRPOL) | Linux Platform Group